sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I'm scroll-locked for the first time ever.  blink.gif  This is THE only time I've ever had the maximum number of eggs and hatchlings on my scroll.

Lucky! I've been like permenenly scroll-locked e__e

Caught a CB Tsunami egg in AP with 2d 22h left and 4 CB Hatchlings. My second gen Gold grew up. Now I just have to wait two days for his temporary mate to grow up and hope they don't refuse!

Edited by Erica8798

Right now I have 2 CB Blusangs, 2 CB GWs, 2 CB Ices and a CB Tsunami growing on my scroll! biggrin.gif

Grabbed a CB Gold in time to gift it to my Hallow Santa giftee, grabbed a green Dino, my CB Autumn/Tan Ridgewing hatched, my Stripe gendered correctly, I bred two eggs I needed for a personal lineage project, nabbed two more code pygmies, and caught a 3G PB Black in the AP so mine can have a mate (assuming influence works and there isn't a refusal, of course!) All in all the past few days have been pretty amazing. <3 *worships DC deities*

It's like a slightly early birthday present ;u; This little beauty is mine as soon as I unlock *stares at white eggs intently* 5G WITH FEMALE HOLLY BASE HERE I COME NOW.

Caught two ER'able eggs that hatched as soon as I woke up this morning, caught a CB Sunstone hatch in the AP, caught a second gen Pygmy hatchling from the AP, and now I'm just waiting for the Thuweds to be bred so I can see if I got mine.

All in all, a nice day.

I can go to bed happy! Happened to be in the right threads twice this morning, and I have a brand new 3rd G PB stair Vine hatchie and a shiny new 3rd G E PB Golden Wyvern w/Winter Magi eggie!

*almost dies with happiness*

I have a AP red, Hell Wyvern, Ember and Split, all AP. Earlier I got a Dorkface White (not super-low, but far) and an AP seasonal.

Currently looking for any old Black to get an alt. I'm not going AP this time, either.

I missed a CB Gold cause I was scratching my eye instead of having my finger on the mouse mad.gif

Congrats to the lucky one!

Bred a nebula egg (hope it's red), my first CB pink hatched & one of my blusangs grew up so I currently have 199 dragons, eggs, hatchlings & frozen hatchlings on my scroll. ^______^ Can't wait for them all to grow up so I can get my silver trophy.

Got a lovely 2nd gen dorsal hatchling in an FFA and it should be growing up very soon.

I just caught a CB Silver! And that's two days after catching my first CB Gold. Looks like the metals finally decided to show up for me-- they're the only ones I've seen in drops, and I've been playing this game on and off for two years. It'll probably be another two before I catch a third. laugh.gif

After over a month of breeding all 10 silvers, I finally get a silver egg. smile.gif Even though its lineage isn't that great, I finally bred my own silver happy.gif

Congrats to whoever caught that Leetle Tree in the cave just now!

Caught a CB autumn egg. And about a week ago, a CB stripe. happy.gif

Dunno how rare the seasonals are now, but yay?

ohmy.gifunsure.gifblink.gif I caught a CB Gold! biggrin.gif

I clicked the desert, saw it, took what seemed to be ages to click on it... and got it *faints*

Traded for a bundle of CB hatchlings. Now if only my Blusangs would stop gendering female T__T