sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Well I was able to snag some more halloweens. Very happy I will have an even number of pairs. smile.gif

I was able to find another Shadow Walker x Common egg

Grats, everyone! This Halloween breeding week has been awesome for so many. xd.png

For myself, I've received some awesome gifts by very giving people--thank you, guys. And I have an amazing gift pending, come Christmas. ohmy.gif Also, today, summoned my 2nd (final!) GoN. Totally caught me by surprise, as always I think. In short, I love DC and I love the people that play this game. <3 wub.gif

My first-hatched second-gen Marrow from Autumn gendered correctly~ and most of my other Halloweens have hatched~

Also, I didn't want to brag about this until it was out of the danger zones for overviewing, so now I present:

Second-gen Silver from male Tan Ridgewing aaaaaa <3

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Well I was finally able to trade for the Marrow lineages I wanted. smile.gif And I have almost all 57 treats smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/X2Dlh

Okay now I got everything I wanted:

2nd gen SW from Holly

2nd gen SW from Spriters Alt SW

2nd gen Marrow from Tinsel

I also collected and traded for many other 2nd gens, bred 4 3rd gen PB Marrows which I will breed together next year and got my CB Neglected!

I'm done for now and I also will be unlocked on the 31st to get the new eggs. This year's Halloween was just awesome for me! biggrin.gif

I was this side of losing hope finding a 2nd gen pb pumpkin to be a future mate for the lonesome male I have (needed a replacement for one I'd caught last year that died when I had no power for days) & finally found this pretty baby. Now that I finally have what I want, anything I catch between now & Tuesday will be extra.

Caught this pretty and then, this one in the AP minutes apart on a laptop with no mouse. xd.png

I was starting to worry a little for Halloween as my internet connection on Computer borked and don't have wireless on it. -.- I feel like I might have a chance to manage some new eggs! (:

Just bred the last of my Halloween dragons happy.gif My Marrows and Pumpkins that I caught from the AP are almost ready to hatch, and even though I screwed up on one pair, the other pairs actually produced the right eggs for my lineage. Yay! Definitely won't be done until after Halloween though, but at least it's coming along.

My 7 second gen Shadow Walkers (bred with dragon horses) all gendered as influenced.

I managed to breed/catch/trade for three pumpkins, five marrows, and seven shadow walkers. All are 2nd gens or third gen checkers <3

I find this hilarious but I caught 3 marrows from the same litter. xd.png Part of me wants to keep them all but probably more useful if I traded for different lines.

Caught this pretty and then,  this one in the AP minutes apart on a laptop with no mouse. xd.png

I was starting to worry a little for Halloween as my internet connection on Computer borked and don't have wireless on it. -.- I feel like I might have a chance to manage some new eggs! (:

Hey same here! Only I caught this pretty http://dragcave.net/lineage/vIc8b and this pretty http://dragcave.net/lineage/0n5Rs smile.gif

Also just got the lunesta moth I kept hearing about.

Edited by majors

I've caught 5 each of the old Halloween breeds over the last few days, all from lineages that I love. Nine of them have now hatched, and 5 have gendered. I am so happy with them!!

And of the six remaining eggs, all will hatch by the afternoon of the 31st, perfect for locking myself with new dragons when they come out. I officially love Halloween.

Just got my last ToT! Number 57 was a little black cat <3 Finally done so thank you TJ and Spriters! smile.gif

Traded for a Shadow Walker egg from Alt Sweetling. Then I proceeded to catch two more Shadow Walkers from Alt Sweetling. biggrin.gif Now if only I could catch a SW from SW alt.

Edited by sheppardkid

On the final note before bed, all my hatchies gendered and will grow up by tomorrow night... smile.gif

Edited by majors

I not only grabbed two Shadow Walkers, but two SIBLING Shadow Walkers. How awesome is that?! I only have one other sibling pair who I didn't breed (a purple from back in the day where Multi-Clutches happened).

I not only grabbed two Shadow Walkers, but two SIBLING Shadow Walkers. How awesome is that?! I only have one other sibling pair who I didn't breed (a purple from back in the day where Multi-Clutches happened).

Nice, you caught two of my babies. smile.gif

Edited by DarkEternity

I have 3+ each of the old halloween breeds. C: I'm pretty happy with this number. Plus, all the lineages I've caught are pretty~! Thank you, breeders. Just hoping they gender right.

Had some really good luck today! Got at least one of each breed and got some for my sister as well *huggles eggs* [Trying to catch some for others now but no luck and I'm almost locked. sad.gif ]

EDIT: Just as I say that, I've gotten another egg...

Really proud of this egg though. Seriously scared of finding a mate...

Edited by cfmtfm