sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My 2010 and 2011 Christmas dragons all kicked out kids:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ILb3p <-2nd egg that white has produced at all

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6LS19 <MAJOR score. Took Fertility on the Silver to get it (it's NOT up for trade. Needed for a lineage project)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oK5kj <also 2nd egg the white has produced at all

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vJk1Z <-not the intended female...but still interesting. Also first egg by the Winter Magi

edited one from a view to lineage link - ruby

Pretty good morning. Now to bed.

Edited by rubyshoes

Traded for two pillow hatchlings and a vine hatchling.

In the last few days, I hatched my first alt vine (woo!), caught a CB Nebula, and today I nabbed a chicken egg. smile.gif

Have all the beginning dragons of the first half of my lineage now. Still can't believe that I got the proper eggs out of everyone...so far. Still have to do the second half though, lol.

Reached 180 Gold metallics smile.gif Coming along nicely now, seems feasible to have 200 by new years.

Holy Smoke! That's great. Err..it sort of puts my happiness of getting a CB Vine in the shade though. laugh.gif

Okay, this month has been good. I now have:

70/500 Green Stripes

125/1000 Stripes in total

and I caught my first CB Silver since 2008. :v)

My CB Gold just gendered female, just as I had influenced her to be. happy.gif I'm so glad it wasn't an influence-fail, because now I finally have a second pair of CB Golds. cool.gif This should hopefully slightly increase my chances of getting purebreds, because my other pair hasn't given me any for a year now. dry.gif

Two pillows and a nocturne grew up. I was gifted a pretty red egg and a blusang hatched.

Got gifted a CB Red and a CB GW hatchling, caught a messy Waterhorse hatchling and CB Female Balloon hatchling in AP, and caught my first CB Autumn biggrin.gif

Bred two Golds and a Silver yesterday (traded the Silver,) and I'm so happy that my lineage is moving forward! Was able to get two more eggs of the proper breed and now I only need two more PB Brimstones (if my pairs co-operate.)

To most, this would look like an unappealing lineage that's broken in some places. But personally, I couldn't be happier that I've almost finished it - just one more egg from these parents, given that this one genders correctly and the next one isn't an ember (in which case I would have to kill). It's the exact copy of a certain royal line in one of my worlds, as far as the record goes. :3

Just named over 200 of my dragons.

Only about 500 to go. xd.png

Just named over 200 of my dragons.

Only about 500 to go. xd.png

Oh my.. ohmy.gif

Three Peelows hatched and, no matter how many times I tell myself to take a break from collecting until after Halloween, I'm going out to hopefully catch some more xd.png

Oh my.. ohmy.gif

Yeah... that's what happens when you have almost 2,000 dragons and you don't keep up with naming them.

Which reminds me. Only 26 dragons to go until I finally hit 2,000! biggrin.gif

Congrats, all! For myself: holy moly, I just got my Magikarp Badge! I'd lost count and the evolution text totally caught me off-guard. xd.png Squee!

Traded for a 2nd gen Gold. His dad's name is David Bowie, so I'm going to name him (once he hatches) "Under Pressure" tongue.gif (or some form of it that's not taken, lol)

Too bad it's with a SW so I'll never be able to properly continue it..