sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats, Nhajii. smile.gif I made it over 400, too, thanks to the Halloween breeders. Now I'm happily egglocked with pumpkins, shadow walkers and one marrow. To make my day perfect I got the Margikarp badge today. wub.gif

Yay! I'm done with collecting all the past halloweens for this year. All very nicely lineaged. Thank you breeders! This is my first holiday.

Purposely auto ap'ed two metals to the AP biggrin.gif Hope they went to metal-less people.

7 shadow walkers hatched and I now have 6 black marrow and 1 pumpkin egg.

Caught some lovely Halloween eggs from the AP and bred some too. smile.gif I also traded for a marrow mate for my 2nd gen Thuwed, ember x marrow. Woo! biggrin.gif

added this congrats to the post right above it - ruby

Edited by rubyshoes

I think I win.  (And it's hidden now since I'm off to bed.)

Heh, and I'm the third one that caught one from that pair (mine has the code c1OAo) this morning. wink.gif I was very lucky to catch it in the first place, because it appeared as the second egg in the first row, while I had my mouse cursor on the first egg in the first row. I was also amazed that I was able to do this while I was sleep-deprived (hadn't slept all night because I was stressing about my emergency visit to the dentist) and stressed. I was waiting for my mother to come and pick me up, and in an effort to kill the time and distract myself somewhat, I had been AP-hunting... and this lovely Marrow was the result. At least I had something to smile about inwardly when I was on my way to the dentist after that. wink.gif

Now I'm not sure whether I should keep it, or trade it off... I'm currently leaning towards keeping it, because I don't think I'll ever be able to repeat such an awesome AP catch again... and I want to remember this one. happy.gif But we'll see... I'll sleep over it for a night. wink.gif

I managed to get 3 pumpkins, two marrows, and 2 shadow walkers eggs that are almost ready to hatch. I also finished with my trick or treating and have all of the items from Aliset. Now I just have to wait until the new Halloween release. (:

@ KingZanto and Duysterwald: Heh, that's awesome that I know where both of the siblings are! Also super awesome of Anzu's owner to toss all three!

I thought about trading mine off for about ten seconds, but I seriously doubt I'll ever catch another 2G from a Tinsel. To me, the Marrow is rarer than an actual Tinsel because they can only be bred one week a year. Nope, this little baby will be on mah scroll forever. C:

@ Majors: That's gonna be a really pretty lineage! Congrats!

Edited by MindsEye

Purely by chance, I caught two 2nd gen pumpkins and a perfect mate for this gold.

I'm speecheless

Seems its a lucky day for mates, Aur finally has a proper mate (Influence don't fail me now)

I also managed to work out trades for a beautiful SW x Rosebud and a 2G Marrow from Ember mother, perfect mate to my thuwed biggrin.gif

Best. Halloween. Ever.