sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Someone dropped this one as a hatchi with 15 minutes left in the AP. I almost got a heartattack trying to make it grow up  blink.gif

what the O_O I can't believe someone would drop a cb almandine with 15 mins left to AP. Probably they panicked it's going to die and didn't want a tombstone? Good job saving it!

Got my fourth cb almandine

edit: just got my second cb spessartine

double edit and my first cb silver

Edited by CellyBean

what the O_O I can't believe someone would drop a cb almandine with 15 mins left to AP. Probably they panicked it's going to die and didn't want a tombstone? Good job saving it!

I swear that day was a crazy AP day, someone dropped a paper egg at 1 day 1 hour o_O

Anyway, managed to get incuhatchable cb commons I needed from the AP! biggrin.gif

Got a gold egg from radiant angel in first attempt. smile.gif

Amy.x - I am yet to catch a cb rare in AP, hopefully soon!

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Congratulations, everyone! happy.gif

@Amaterasu-sama: Nice one! I still have yet to attempt to force an egg to hatch.

@CellyBean: Wow, Silver. You're one lucky newbie!

Congratulations, everyone! happy.gif

@Amaterasu-sama: Nice one! I still have yet to attempt to force an egg to hatch.

@CellyBean: Wow, Silver. You're one lucky newbie!

Thanks! I managed to trade for it smile.gif

But it seems the viewbombers aren't that happy for me

Thanks! I managed to trade for it smile.gif

But it seems the viewbombers aren't that happy for me

If you are afraid of viewbombs I recommend you to fog your most precious eggs / hatchlings when you are not at the computer

If you are afraid of viewbombs I recommend you to fog your most precious eggs / hatchlings when you are not at the computer

Noted, I didn't fog when I went to sleep last night and now this morning a bunch of eggs and hatchlings are sick.

Edit got a leetle tree yay

Edited by CellyBean

I got a 2nd gen silver back that auto-abandoned! smile.gif

I renamed the parents, though I didn't really expect it to find its way back to me. Well, it did - thanks a lot, you know who you are!

I just caught a CB Rainbow Copper Egg.

I suppose that it is a consolation for my 2G PB Alt Black Dragon failed 4th and 5th attempt just a few minutes ago.

Edited by Natevaelle

Summoned second GoN! That was a nice surprise, since I only breed one type of avatar from each GoN I can now have avatars of destruction once it grows up!

I have now attained my goal of owning a 3rd generation prize of every color and breed! I'm so very happy <3 This only gets me closer to fulfilling my original scroll goals, and then on to the next challenge smile.gif

Edited by andromedae

For the massbreeding project I bred several of my dragons which I otherwise rarely breed, to the AP. Now while I was breeding the Brutes to Celestials a few days ago, I thought: "Oh, that's a nice combination, I'll have to breed those for a lineage later"... And now I spotted 3 of the eggs I bred on the AP, incuhatchable. Perfect! laugh.gif Now I'm only one egg short of the complete 2nd generation (for a 4th gen). laugh.gif That's a great start.

Edited by Ashtoret

I had abandoned a Turpentine egg I bred two days ago because I needed the egg slot to try and get a Lunar from an identical Turpentine x Lunar pair for a checker lineage. I got the Lunar, so that was good and I'd just need a Turpentine from the first pair... So I made a note to try and get that Turpentine back from the AP (to save a week of waiting to breed another one), but earlier today it looked like the egg would only appear on the AP at two in the morning. Which is a little late for me.

Now at 11 pm I wanted to go to sleep, just one click to the AP because I'm not locked yet... One Turpentine is there, and the AP egg time is a little higher than before - *mouseover* hey, this code looks familiar!

And I got my Turpy egg back. biggrin.gif (Thanks unknown person who must have picked it up and sent it back so it was available for me to grab!)

tl;dr:

I got an egg back from the AP, yay! laugh.gif