sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Forgot to post earlier, but last week, I finished one of my Desipis alt spirals :D

Hopefully, I'll get an egg out of my Copper one next time so that that line will be finished, as well.

Forgot to post earlier, but last week, I finished one of my Desipis alt spirals biggrin.gif

Hopefully, I'll get an egg out of my Copper one next time so that that line will be finished, as well.

That is so pretty! Congrats! biggrin.gif

All named, well except my Leetle Tree. *sigh*

That was a lot of work.

Got my first cb spessartine

Ah I bet that's the one I was too slow to grab!! Congrats biggrin.gif

Ah I bet that's the one I was too slow to grab!! Congrats biggrin.gif

Oh thank you smile.gif I'm sure you'll get the next one!

Congrats: I just named and catalogued a bunch of bred dragons that had been waiting for too long. biggrin.gif

Bad news: I still have several releases' worth of CBs with no names. The backlog is pretty horrific: all six of May's, plus the Celestials and Antareans. ninja.gif

Edit: 6 breeds done!

Edited by Gryphonic

All the wonderful holiday mates people have gifted me so far like their partners biggrin.gif

It's a little nerve-wracking knowing that a gift from someone could possibly refuse their mate (even if the chance is small), so it's always a relief when they don't refuse.

Someone dropped this one as a hatchi with 15 minutes left in the AP. I almost got a heartattack trying to make it grow up  blink.gif

what the O_O I can't believe someone would drop a cb almandine with 15 mins left to AP. Probably they panicked it's going to die and didn't want a tombstone? Good job saving it!

Got my fourth cb almandine

edit: just got my second cb spessartine

double edit and my first cb silver

Edited by CellyBean

what the O_O I can't believe someone would drop a cb almandine with 15 mins left to AP. Probably they panicked it's going to die and didn't want a tombstone? Good job saving it!

I swear that day was a crazy AP day, someone dropped a paper egg at 1 day 1 hour o_O

Anyway, managed to get incuhatchable cb commons I needed from the AP! biggrin.gif

Got a gold egg from radiant angel in first attempt. smile.gif

Amy.x - I am yet to catch a cb rare in AP, hopefully soon!

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Congratulations, everyone! happy.gif

@Amaterasu-sama: Nice one! I still have yet to attempt to force an egg to hatch.

@CellyBean: Wow, Silver. You're one lucky newbie!

Congratulations, everyone! happy.gif

@Amaterasu-sama: Nice one! I still have yet to attempt to force an egg to hatch.

@CellyBean: Wow, Silver. You're one lucky newbie!

Thanks! I managed to trade for it smile.gif

But it seems the viewbombers aren't that happy for me

Thanks! I managed to trade for it smile.gif

But it seems the viewbombers aren't that happy for me

If you are afraid of viewbombs I recommend you to fog your most precious eggs / hatchlings when you are not at the computer

If you are afraid of viewbombs I recommend you to fog your most precious eggs / hatchlings when you are not at the computer

Noted, I didn't fog when I went to sleep last night and now this morning a bunch of eggs and hatchlings are sick.

Edit got a leetle tree yay

Edited by CellyBean