sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Not DC related, but I found a place in the local mall that sells digimon plushies. *u*

And I was able to buy my favorite character from the series, Biyomon. I can die happy now! <3

Edited by Daydreamer09

14,000!

Pretty huge accomplishment. Congratulations! I wish I had that many dragons.

Snagged a Spessartine Pyralspite! I'm happy, haha. This is the first orange Pyralspite I've managed to catch.

Missed another CB Xeno, but caught a CB Summer. Maybe someone will be interested in that? If not, I have another CB Summer for my Seasonal lineage! <3 Summers!

Also bred my first 3EG PB Spessartine! Just need a FEW more Spessartines and I'll be able to hit 6G with no inbreeding! Yay! And traded for an Astrapi Xeno from the super generous Ruby Eyes (thank you again)!

Congratulations, everybody! happy.gif

I only have one male coastal waverunner and one female coastal waverunner though I have double the electric dragons. It is great that my hybrid breeding was a success!

I've waited a year for this.

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me along the way, and a big thank you to my catcher. Sorry you had to wait 10 minutes just for an instahatch. tongue.gif

Wow, congratulations! O.o (Alas, I missed this session! D:)

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me along the way, and a big thank you to my catcher. Sorry you had to wait 10 minutes just for an instahatch. :P

yo, congrats! I know you've been talking about that pairing for quite a while, so that's fabulous~

I missed that session too, but it looks like it was a lotta fun. :P

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me along the way, and a big thank you to my catcher. Sorry you had to wait 10 minutes just for an instahatch. tongue.gif

That was really exciting to watch! And congrats! biggrin.gif

It's taken me a year and a half of breeding (and failing), but I've finally got the culminating baby from my Heart lineage. It's so beautiful T_T

That is really beautiful and innovative, congratulations! biggrin.gif

And congrats on the awesome ND there, AGYK! smile.gif

congratulations everyone! I love the heart lineage, first time I'm seeing this pattern o_o

It's taken me a year and a half of breeding (and failing), but I've finally got the culminating baby from my Heart lineage. It's so beautiful T_T

Congratulations! It is a beautiful lineage. It is the first time that I have seen such lineage as well. Now, I want to do a pure-breed version of this for red dragons and pink dragons. happy.gif Thank you for sharing!

That's gorgeous. Congratulations on completing it!