sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I had abandoned a Turpentine egg I bred two days ago because I needed the egg slot to try and get a Lunar from an identical Turpentine x Lunar pair for a checker lineage. I got the Lunar, so that was good and I'd just need a Turpentine from the first pair... So I made a note to try and get that Turpentine back from the AP (to save a week of waiting to breed another one), but earlier today it looked like the egg would only appear on the AP at two in the morning. Which is a little late for me.

Now at 11 pm I wanted to go to sleep, just one click to the AP because I'm not locked yet... One Turpentine is there, and the AP egg time is a little higher than before - *mouseover* hey, this code looks familiar!

And I got my Turpy egg back. biggrin.gif (Thanks unknown person who must have picked it up and sent it back so it was available for me to grab!)

tl;dr:

I got an egg back from the AP, yay! laugh.gif

Wow! O.o This is one cool story. Congratulations!

A little late but I caught a CB Chrono Xenowyrm Egg a little right after my post up there.

"I'm locked on uncommons, a rare, and a common. Can't do much else, so I guess I'll look in the AP for hatchlings."

*2nd time refreshing, Turpentine hatchling*

*I get the hatchling*

"...I have no words."

Just got my third cb silver! It was such a generous gift and now I only need two more to complete my scroll goals smile.gif

First successful summon <3 I now have a wonderful Guard of Nature and I couldn't be happier!

I'm loving all of these insta-hatchable eggs in the AP smile.gif Don't even need to bother getting out my red army to incubate them!

Found this egg in the AP! Why am I so happy? It's the beautiful grandbaby of two of MY dragons! I love finding descendants of my babies! It will have a nice home with it's grandparents! wub.gif

Picked up a golden wyvern from the abandoned pile! I just have to figure out if its inbred because dang that is a huge lineage.

Just caught a CB Spessartine and a CB Green Copper from the cave - I'm usually pretty bad at catching things from there, I'm never quick enough smile.gif

Got a second paper and my first green dino

Grats! You have an awesome scroll! So many CB Silvers! I've been playing for years and only have 2! Also, the amount of Pyralspites you have is something amazing! It's nice to see a newer player with so many rares. It gives me hope!

I caught two Tan Ridgewings in a row! I didn't even "cheat" and use the lineage view thing to check whether they were purple or tan. Tan Ridgies are gorgeous! So glad I picked them up. Also, my CB Pink gendered male. I REALLY needed that for an egg that will hatch in a day or two! Good luck today. laugh.gif

Grats! You have an awesome scroll! So many CB Silvers! I've been playing for years and only have 2! Also, the amount of Pyralspites you have is something amazing! It's nice to see a newer player with so many rares. It gives me hope!

I caught two Tan Ridgewings in a row! I didn't even "cheat" and use the lineage view thing to check whether they were purple or tan. Tan Ridgies are gorgeous! So glad I picked them up. Also, my CB Pink gendered male. I REALLY needed that for an egg that will hatch in a day or two! Good luck today. laugh.gif

Oh thank you! But two of the cb silvers were from trades and the third was a fantastic gift. I traded for my first almandine but the rest of the pyralspites I caught on my own smile.gif

Oh thank you! But two of the cb silvers were from trades and the third was a fantastic gift. I traded for my first almandine but the rest of the pyralspites I caught on my own smile.gif

That's another good thing, like I said. Spessartines are becoming more common, and this is great! I guess the ratios finally leveled out.

Also, yay, she's a girl! I can continue the lineage now.

The purpose of the Holiday-Kin Massbreed Event was for holiday-kin dragons. But I would like to congratulate myself for catching and hatching 11 caveborn eggs from the abandoned page. It's something, considering that the place was a sea of bred eggs!