sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

!!!!!!!

I discarded a Frill egg to try summoning a GoN, figured it wouldn't work out and I would just have to settle for picking up a gift (that I may have forgotten about up until about 2 hours ago).

AND LOOK ---> !!!!!!!!

The summon worked!! And it has like, the most amazing code ever! I'm in love! wub.gif

Congrats!

!!!!!!!

I discarded a Frill egg to try summoning a GoN, figured it wouldn't work out and I would just have to settle for picking up a gift (that I may have forgotten about up until about 2 hours ago).

AND LOOK ---> !!!!!!!!

The summon worked!! And it has like, the most amazing code ever! I'm in love! wub.gif

Congrats! It's just awesome =)

WOW! Congratulations smile.gif It is something I was never able to manage, so mad respect biggrin.gif

Thank you very much wub.gif

I'm so excited about this =)

!!!!!!!

AND LOOK ---> !!!!!!!!

Awesome! Congrats!

Found a cb Frill egg who happened to be ER. Now, off to hatch & trade the lil guy.

Yay! I also got my 2nd GoN today biggrin.gif Inspired by your success stories, so thanks biggrin.gif

Stocked up on lots of CB commons while the ap was low time- love those incuhatchable eggs!

Stocked up on lots of CB commons while the ap was low time- love those incuhatchable eggs!

Let's just hope they stay this way!

This is the third week in a row that my prize has bred prize eggs- one holiday mate, two uncommon mates. Yay, keep it up, Miss E!

I've probably jinxed myself now.

some pretty lineages you got there =)

I´m happy that this Nebula colored correctly, now one of my 2 Magmas will have a mate =) hopefully I will find someone else, that can breed a Magma x Nebula checker, so that my other Magma will get a mate, too ^^

I've waited years to be able to make this.

So freakin' happy now!!! ♡♡♡

That is amazing! Congrats!

Tjenni, I love how those look together! I can breed 2nd gens if you want?

That is amazing! Congrats!

Tjenni, I love how those look together! I can breed 2nd gens if you want?

thanks for the offer, but at the moment I´m too locked to take anything *laugh*

My 2G silver tinsel bred true today! A Z code and all, hope I can find a good trade for it.