sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

They didn't refuse! biggrin.gif

That's wonderful! biggrin.gif

I finally got a Terrae out of them wub.gif Now to hope he likes her!

Edited by Saikachan

Went out of town and nothing died or got sick! Yay!

Completely rewrote my guide. Now it's longer, more detailed, and even has a picture (more pictures coming Soon).

I actually wouldn't mind having a few extra pairs of eyes on it before I start spreading it everywhere. If anybody wants to take a look, a PM would be lovely!

Gifted by a very kind user: 4th gen silver shimmer after my tinsel misgendered. My second prize dragon and I was able to influence him right this time too! smile.gif

Finally, finally un-hatchling-locked. It feels nice.

Also, things I forgot to influence gendered correctly! It was magical.

Someone gifted me two CB almandines and two CB spessartines! wub.gif Thank you so much, you know who you are. wub.gif

I'm on my 4th week in a row with producing prizes from my CB (1 holiday mate, three different uncommon mates). Apparently I didn't jinx myself by saying HUZZAH last week, so YEAH!!! Keep up the good work, guys!

I found a Frill with a "fox" code! biggrin.gifwub.gif Makes me even happier than these smilies can express!

Was organizing my scroll, apparently I've been sitting on a whole bunch of blusang x silver lineages for AGES. I need to breed another 2g, but after that, I've got everything I need to get to 5g.

Woohoo?

3rd ND Experiment - Success! biggrin.gif

Thank you, AGYK, for your help c: I appreciate it so much.

Boop

Originally a frostbite, since my first success was an ember tongue.gif

I have been working on this lineage - breeding all of them myself, no trades - for 16 months, and this little dear is my first 5th gen. It makes me feel so warm inside.

i'm only 10 adults away from my gold trophy!!

once all of my current hatchlings and eggs grow up, i can finally have my seventh egg slot 😍

i'm only 10 adults away from my gold trophy!!

once all of my current hatchlings and eggs grow up, i can finally have my seventh egg slot 😍

Yay! having the 7th egg slot is a game changer. It allows you to be a better hoarder laugh.giflaugh.gif

I Finally got a lettle tree!!! Ive been playing since 2009 and I have never seen one in the cave, ever xd.png