sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I no longer collect electrics for personal reasons, but I had just enough to breed seven new hybrids for myself (out of nine pairs tried I got seven hybrids, one coastal, and one no egg)! Excellent results. o3o

Congratulations, all! happy.gif My two Storm-Rider Dragons have just grown up and have successfully bred their first baby on the first attempt without using fertility! happy.gif

//Edit: I am delighted to hear that Coastal Waverunners x Electric Dragons can still produce one or the other breed and not always a Storm-Rider because I had this idea of making a Coastal Waverunner x Electric Dragon checker after the latest release. laugh.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

I just caught a CB Gemshard! First CB I've snagged in months! biggrin.gif

Got good offers on my hatchling.

Only thing is I WAS going to hang on to this until it was too late for the person who's supposed to be picking it up to get it, and I can't choose between the offers.

Caught a Red Dorsal in the Jungle. I was sure someone else would have taken it before I checked & clicked. xd.png

caught my first cb pyro

It seems like you were reporting every single egg you caught tongue.gif What an enthusiastic new player you are, CellyBean.

I was able to help someone out with their lineage smile.gif Nice feeling, this one.

I got several rares between yesterday evening and today smile.gif Good for scroll goals!

And congrats to everyone else!

I've gotten THREE Caveborn red Dorsals lately. What sort of crazy luck is that?

Just lucked out and nabbed a CB hatchie in the AP. smile.gif

Had good/bad cave luck. Missed a CB Gold by seconds, but nabbed a Thalassa Xeno directly afterward. So glad Xenos seem to be making a comeback to the cave. This is my second Xeno, the first was an Astrapi caught yesterday. I just wish Gaias would make a comeback. I haven't even seen a Gaia since Frills came back. blink.gif

I FINALLY finished my breeding project! A 5th gen PB Silver as a mate for a dragon I traded for forever ago. I bred him a mate a few weeks back but he refused her. His second mate grew up today and not only did they not refuse, but they bred an egg on the first freaking try. *incoherent screaming*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hJo0x