sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My Gold Shimmer finally threw me another shimmer after a 2 month drought! biggrin.gif

Just bred my second ever 2nd gen PB gold o_0

Stared in disbelief for a moment before it hit me and I started saying "oh my god"

After 1 Year and 56 tries...

I had that egg of my breed Project at 3 Days and 23 Hours, wondering why it didnt "hatched in time" as I put it to so many sites.

However I somehow had that feeling that I should Influence the Egg so its more likely it turns out male (can breed him then with my female).

...And BOOM!

There it is.

A wonderful, curved alt Black.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/XI5Vk

Because the "XI" in its code reminds me somehow of Temeraire (Lung Tien Xiang) I will name it Xiang if it turns out to be male (usually this line has latin names based around "Dark" things; funny thing is Dragons in the book (in Britain) use to have Latin names as well so its kind of a nice nod).

Oh God. Just so glad I finally make Progress with my breeding Project.

(Well just got my second alt but hey I doubled them xd.png)

(Also means alt black chance is around 1,8% (2%?). )

Wow, congratulations to everyone! happy.gif

@Stellaluna22: I am especially wowed by your experiment results! ohmy.gif Again, congratulations!

I just caught a CB Red Copper Egg!

Congrats everyone!!

Finally finished naming all my Shimmers breeding mates. Now to tackle the rest of the scroll.. but hey only 57 to go!

Caught my first CB Spessartine since release. Wow. I couldn't believe it. My SINGLE, VERY LOVED, 2G tinsel bred his second tinsel baby! He's being super cooperative! Now if only I could find a swap for it, since I kept the first baby. He is the only 2G from that line in existence (thank you, CommanderWymsy). His lineage is also Balloons, one of my favorite dragon types. So awesome!

Also, it's late, but this. I LOVE this pairing! So strange, so pretty.

Took me just about forever to get a nice red nebula x heartseeker, but I did it smile.gif 4th gen, here I come!

Edit, because I just saw it above: Yunako, congrats on getting a 2g tinsel, it's no longer a dream! smile.gif

Edited by toyofubl

Caught a CB paper , I was so surprised! I clicked into the desert , saw it, and was like.. Nope nothing here. Clicks into coast, and is like ONONO I just missed a paper , went back to the desert, and it was still there. Then I click to the volcano, and boom, pyro Xeno. Goodbye, not-being-scrollocked.

They liked each other! I was so worried they will refuse...

They liked each other! I was so worried they will refuse...

Congrats! I've had similar luck with them! So glad they didn't refused eachother like some of my previous pairings. laugh.gif

THE PARENTS LIKE EACH OTHER biggrin.gif

This lineage is going to be so hard to continue without trading since I only have so many CB Almandines and tan ridgewings xd.png

Beautiful! I could just imagine the amount of patience that is needed for the proper alt-ing of the dragons. happy.gif

As for me, I caught a CB Gaia Xenowyrm Egg after a long time of camping in the Jungle! To think that I just posted this an hour or so before I caught the egg. If it genders correctly, it is the last Xenowyrm I need for scroll completion (2 Males, 2 Females, and 1 Ungendered)! I hope that I don't get into Xenowyrm Lineages. It's awfully challenging for me to catch them.

Edited by Natevaelle

Just bred 2 bleeding moons and 2 reds, from male bleeding moon x female red pairs.

YES!!! Checker lineage, here I come!

Just successfully traded a Silver hatchie for two CB Almandine and Spessartine hatchies! wub.gif