sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just nabbed this in the AP and it survived a refresh! Thank you to whoever dropped it. I needed another one! wub.gif

A few days after finally catching a chicken after trying for years, I got another one. Gonna start a farm or something. :o

I just named 68 dragons biggrin.gif

Still so many to go, ugh

I just named a whole bunch of dragons, including all my reds and pinks. My brain hurts but I've done it! My entire first page is named biggrin.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/6mwDo

Yay! Surprised this wasn't grabbed already! Plus now I can brag tht both my CB Ices were self caught biggrin.gif

Very nice! I can't seem to EVER get CB Ices anymore. Or Alamandines.

I did get another Astrapi Xenowyrm, though. And a Thalassa yesterday. Once again, glad to see some Xenos aren't dead. Gaias, Chronos, Mageia, and Pyro have all but vanished! Pyro used to be as common as CB Nebulas, not super easy to find, but not difficult if you just wait a bit.

My lovely Pyralspites didn't refuse each other! This egg will allow me to make a 4G egg! http://dragcave.net/lineage/lhAiJ

Nabbed 2 blusang lindwurms around the same time from the Coast biggrin.gif Wish I could have screenshotted it.

Edited by Katiee

I managed to grab a Leetle Tree! I haven't even seen one in so long i was starting to lose hope, lol.

I caught two Alpine Nebula eggs from the AP. Not a huge thing, I guess, but it was pretty exciting to me.

Got myself a CB gaia I am lacking smile.gif

Wow, you lucky dog! Those are SO hard to catch! laugh.gif

My CB Alamandine gendered male even though I forgot to influence it. Yay! Also bred a Storm Rider 2G, this is only my second one!

Just returned after a bit, and decided to go hunt in the coast.

Surprised to see a chicken,

And much more surprised that I got it. Woohoo!

Edit: My luck did not carry on to the Summon I thought i'd try, but hey! It's still a chicken!

Edited by EmmaD333

Missed CB Gold (I didn't know these are still dropping tongue.gif ), but got CB Red Dorsal, a word coded egg and cb Electric egg from the AP that was ER happy.gif

Edit: And CB Gaia too laugh.gif

Edited by alliana1

I caught a paper! wub.gif It's been a while since I've seen one.