sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Picked up three hatchlings from the AP. Noice. One of them was even caveborn.

Got 2 bred shinies in consecutive weeks. The first one I'd been trying to breed for a friend for a loooong time. Second one went to a giveaway.

Also got my first cb blue lunar herald and a cb almandine male/female pair. Got pretty lucky in the cave.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Lunar heralds have been SUPER good to me, got prizes three out of four weeks in a row.

Third time is a charm! Just tried my third mate for my 2g Shadow Walker from Royal Blue, and finally one was NOT refused. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I like to name my Royals after Kings and Queens so I've now aptly named the three (in order of refusal > success) after Catherine, Anne, and Jane. At least my honorary Henry has to stop half way through the ridiculous procession of wives. xd.png

Whoo! Caught a cheese. Was just thinking that the last time I caught one was almost a year ago.

Congratulations, all! happy.gif

Just a few minutes back, there were only 2 people in the desert biome. I managed to catch a Red Egg and a Mageia Xenowyrm Egg. A Cheese Egg popped out after. But of course, one can't have it all. tongue.gif

So it was you who got the Cheese, Sock! biggrin.gif

Forgot to post earlier, but last week, I finished one of my Desipis alt spirals :D

Hopefully, I'll get an egg out of my Copper one next time so that that line will be finished, as well.

Forgot to post earlier, but last week, I finished one of my Desipis alt spirals biggrin.gif

Hopefully, I'll get an egg out of my Copper one next time so that that line will be finished, as well.

That is so pretty! Congrats! biggrin.gif

All named, well except my Leetle Tree. *sigh*

That was a lot of work.

Got my first cb spessartine

Ah I bet that's the one I was too slow to grab!! Congrats biggrin.gif

Ah I bet that's the one I was too slow to grab!! Congrats biggrin.gif

Oh thank you smile.gif I'm sure you'll get the next one!

Congrats: I just named and catalogued a bunch of bred dragons that had been waiting for too long. biggrin.gif

Bad news: I still have several releases' worth of CBs with no names. The backlog is pretty horrific: all six of May's, plus the Celestials and Antareans. ninja.gif

Edit: 6 breeds done!

Edited by Gryphonic

All the wonderful holiday mates people have gifted me so far like their partners biggrin.gif

It's a little nerve-wracking knowing that a gift from someone could possibly refuse their mate (even if the chance is small), so it's always a relief when they don't refuse.