sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Collected not one, not two, but five AP 2G Celestial x Holiday dragons, two even being from the same parents, after collecting a seawyrm pygmy and a normal white egg.

Oh My blink.gif

user posted image

Wow, I haven't seen this in ages! blink.gif I kinda miss these things. wub.gif

Made it to 2100+ dragons, which means that I might actually achieve my goal of 2.5k before 2017. Neato! smile.gif

Metals breeding well.

I got 4 Golds in a row from breeding.

Edited by MadameZ

Just realized I made it to over 3,000 Total things on my scroll.

I had less than 1,900 two months ago.

Woo!

Traded for two CB Spessartine hatchies last night. An amazing person traded them to me for a bundle of shimmers (and I still feel like I owe her more shimmers for the amazing trade, I love Spessartines). Sooo happy I now have enough Spessartines to finally start my Alamandine/Spessartine lineage project! I love the Citrus/Strawberry look it has. wub.gif

Found this guy on the AP today.

This lineage line is perfect, but I have no silvers or spessartines to continue the line. I'm honestly really disappointed in myself.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Pltpl

Off topic: If you want, I can try to help you get some babies to help you continue the line smile.gif

On topic: As of tonight, I'm two for two on ND experiments wub.gif

My blacks finally bred an alt, after forty-two breedings (not counting the ones that didn't produce an egg). I was starting to think it would never happen! I first bred them two years and a month ago. Took them long enough.

Finally! After months of failure, these two stubborn dragons produced an egg! wub.gifNow to decide whether to keep it or not... Edited by CharonDusk

Congrats to whomever just caught that Leetle Tree in the main cave!

Caught my first almandine! That means I've caught every single rare egg in the cave myself, although the only gold I caught was in 2008 tongue.gif

Bred a nice pairing and made these two. I bet they're gonna refuse each other anyway but at least it worked. smile.gif

I just caught a CB gold!

I was biome-hopping while zoning out, and saw it and just reflex-clicked it and now it's on my scroll. Sitting right there. I'm actually adjusting my glasses and peering at the screen as if my eyes are deceiving me, lol.

I just caught a CB gold!

I was biome-hopping while zoning out, and saw it and just reflex-clicked it and now it's on my scroll. Sitting right there. I'm actually adjusting my glasses and peering at the screen as if my eyes are deceiving me, lol.

Oh wow, huge congrats! happy.gif