sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congratulations, Amazon Warrior! That's a beauty!

I FINALLY had a 2G Alt Vine after a looooong time!

But even better news, especially for me and any Witcher fans out there: Geralt & Shani just had a son! wub.gif

FINALLY! A Balloon/Thalassa 2G couple didn't refuse! Now I just need unrelated Balloon/Thalassa mates to cooperate. laugh.gif

Sooooo. I was just checking on the stats of my Black Dragons (I'm trying to do a few scroll song projects and raise an army of them) and:

Adults Raised: 30

It may not be the biggest army yet, but! It's more than I ever thought I'd get of one of my favorite breeds of DragCave Dragons!

After years of having a bunch of unnamed dragons, I have finally named them all! Feels good.

i just grabbed a gold shimmer-scale with an AMAZING lineage! i didn't even know that the egg was rare, i just clicked it because i've never seen it before!! blink.gif

Little less than 20 dragons left to get a Silver Trophy! (And i managed to catch a Red Dino, an Almandine and tewo lunar herald, all Cb!)

Now i'm locked, but really happily locked biggrin.gif

I just caught a CB Almandine. The last one I needed for my scroll-goal. biggrin.gif

Named, sorted, and added 41 dragons to the checker chart this afternoon. 8 to go! (Not counting the recent releases, which have family names picked out but not individual names.)

Edited by Gryphonic