sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I finally bred this guy after weeks of waiting. Caught the mother off the AP at Christmas, and it's taken until now to breed the father. Have my Christmas pair ready for next year now! biggrin.gif

Also, two of my pairs needed for an even-gen checker have produced the right colours needed to continue their line. Finally! After refusing one mate, I had to re-arrange it to work and it took forever for them to produce again!

My inbred lineage produced an egg to today. It's been a good day!

Edited by Fandom Addict

I caught a CB Almandine!

Haven't even SEEN one since the release, let alone caught one. Woohoo!

Oooo lucky!

Celebrating my 2nd anniversary on the forums today! smile.gif

Tomorrow will be my 3rd anniversary on DC smile.gif

Happy Anniversary! Glad you stayed ^^

My CB Valentine and her inbred mate are a great couple (see description) and the thought of separating them broke my heart, so I looked for an identical mate, down to the name.

And it worked.

Love wins, lineage snobs.

My CB Valentine and her inbred mate are a great couple (see description) and the thought of separating them broke my heart, so I looked for an identical mate, down to the name.

And it worked.

Love wins, lineage snobs.

I'm a softie when it comes to inbreds, so I adore her first mate! I think he has an awesome lineage!

~

I finally managed to get the CB Stripe I've been after and then I found another in the AP! Plus, I got a couple of great dragons from Departures. Then I was given a wonderful Glaucus egg for my army. biggrin.gif Today has been pretty good where dragons are concerned!

I finally managed to get the CB Stripe I've been after and then I found another in the AP! Plus, I got a couple of great dragons from Departures. Then I was given a wonderful Glaucus egg for my army. biggrin.gif Today has been pretty good where dragons are concerned!

Good, I'm glad you had a great day on DC. biggrin.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif

~

I caught a cool Vine hatchling on the AP. smile.gif

You're welcome!

And that's awesome biggrin.gif

Nice! If you want to swap lines next Christmas, let me know. smile.gif

Anytime smile.gif