sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I've gotten my list of mates needed to under 100! Sure it's still 99, but that's under 100! That means I've recently cleared off around 50 needed mates. biggrin.gif

I caught two hatchies in abandon. biggrin.gif

I am giving them both away, but it was still nice catching them! biggrin.gif

Caught this gorgeous Lumina in the AP. It was at 3d when I grabbed it, so it hatched really fast. Such an amazing lineage!

My first Gray for the Holly Contest hatched.

I know some people have adults already but I'm still excited ^^

I finally got a red dino! Now I have all five of dinos! Plus this means that I have almost all breeds I wanted - I still need neglected, zombie and some holidays, but all of others are collected!

Got three coppers in 3 days. Trade 2 of them for Xenos, they were brown ones. Today picked up my third copper in just as many days. This time, it's a Rainbow! These are really pretty, and usually Brown coppers are all I end up grabbing.

I lost a Soulpeace I bred this morning and decided I may as well try the pair again since it showed they could breed. I got another Soulpeace! biggrin.gif

I lost a Soulpeace I bred this morning and decided I may as well try the pair again since it showed they could breed. I got another Soulpeace! biggrin.gif

Yay! I'm glad that worked out!

I introduced my girlfriend to DC exactly a month ago. Now she already got her first Alt Vine, and with a gorgeous lineage too. I'm so happy for her biggrin.gif

Got SUPER Lucky in the Abandoned Cave twice in a row with the following:

* 4 silver Tinsels (all low generation, including one from Penk and one from Bahamut SIN! Both keepers)

* 1 Gold Tinsel

* 1 Soulpeace

* 1 Legendary Ice

* 1 Gold Shimmerscale (low-timed, but I saved it!)

All nice hatchies, though I'm waiting on the Gold Tinsel to hatch now.

And then, so far today, I've gotten the following:

1 Copper Shimmerscale

1 Creation Guardian Avatar

1 Legendary Ice

1 Nebula

Will likely update this post if I get even MORE goodies!

I got a CB Xeno egg, yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

and some other dragon eggs, but I'm more excited about the Xeno. xd.png

Well, scroll-locked myself again, but got some awesome eggs in the process. Sent out the Nebula I got previously to free up a spot and got the following added to my collection:

1 Pyro Xeno (wanted a Chronos that went through, but missed it twice.)

1 Golden Wyvern (might send it out, though)

2 Silvers

And one of them when I looked at it had a pretty neat lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZzMhr

Has Halloween, Valentines, and Christmas parents in its lineage! biggrin.gif

Edit:

Well, I finally scroll-locked myself after deciding to drop the Legendary Ice and the Golden Wyvern, and boy, did I get some winners then!

1 Guardian Avatar of Change

1 Winter Dragon

What's really special about the Winter Dragon is its lineage. It's a third-gen Winter x Silver Shimmerscale, so I'm REALLY happy about catching it! biggrin.gif

And once these hatch in a day or so, I get to test my luck again with the Abandoned Cave! biggrin.gif

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

I found a Thunder dragon egg in the Abandoned eggs area, and found an ice dragon egg in the Alpine area the same week. :D

I found a Thunder dragon egg in the Abandoned eggs area, and found an ice dragon egg in the Alpine area the same week. biggrin.gif

Nice! Any idea who dropped them? I know I dropped a few in the AP this week. smile.gif