AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

I have a silver, but ive had it since 09 and it's never given me any silver babys sad.gif

Ive had all the dinos, but i don't consider them rare so I usually abandon.

Ive had a harvest and I didn't know what it was sad.gif(((((

but otherwise ive been pretty lucky.

Well, I've never caught anything good from the cave, except for the single Shadow Walker I caught on the LAST MINUTE I was allowed to stay up. But, really, the only problem with me is I don't try. I'd be perfectly happy to get a 2nd gen gold, because I only care if it has a neat linage, not the gen.

The thing I really want now? A male pink. Need one so I can Influence the bronze Tinsel egg Drag just gave me so he can be a mate for this girl. Think she'll be good for him? I guess that would make a really high gen egg... but whatever.

Guardian of Nature...

I had been summoning ever since it was first introduced, and all I ever summon was fail fail and more fail.... ><

I've seen and caught CB Blacks, been gifted a CB Silver, but I've seen and failed on several CB Golds.

CB Golds are the only ones I want!

none really, I never feel restricted on what I can do. biggrin.gif

Gah! BOASTFUL ONE! *pelts with leftover Halloween cupcakes*

Black eludes me.

I have never once seen the legendary trio. Maybe once or twice on the AP but never CB. And I haven't seen a metallic ever since I got my silver about 2 years ago!

I've seen pretty much everything (much different than actually getting them, but still). For some strange reason, though, I have never seen a Harvest in the cave. And it's supposed to be a common dragon? o.O

I've never seen any CB metallic in the main cave. I'm in desperate search of a CB Black (as I've only seen 2 in the past 4 months) or a holly..

Edited by leafyleaf

I've never been able to find a Leetle Tree, or to find a CB Pink. I haven't really tried searching for metallics though, and this year's Halloween was my first DC holiday.

The one I can't seem to get is a Guardian of Nature. I've been summoning since the feature was added and still nothing.

i cant seem to get a GON or a pink from CB oldpink x CB frill

I have an iou for a holly smile.gif

(libby2999 @ Nov 8 2011, 06:57 PM)

none really, I never feel restricted on what I can do. biggrin.gif

Gah! BOASTFUL ONE! *pelts with leftover Halloween cupcakes*

And dirty gym socks tongue.gif

Magmas. Seriously. They're the last of the trio I need and I haven't seen a single one for absolutely ages, yet Thunders appear more than Embers for me these days.

Oh and I couldn't believe how many Black eggs/hatchlings were trolling me in the AP the other day. I saw about 7 in total in the space of a few minutes, plus a few Nebulas and couldn't grab a single one.. blink.gifsad.gif

Edited by Shadow-Lugia-XD001

Surprisingly, I've never seen a CB stripe or ANY dino. also never seen a CB magma.

I have never seen a single metallic in the cave, although once I thought I saw a silver, but then I remembered that description was for nebulasXD, I've only seen two golds in the AP, one of them I somehow managed to get, no silvers though. And dinos, I've missed countless in the cave AND AP, I've only grabbed one(which I just got today, the other one I traded for), I also got the overburdened message on a dino once because I was stupidly looking through the cave while egglocked.