AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

I have been playing since 2008 and I have yet to get a gold dragon.

I'm also having a bear of a time getting an Icicle dragon. Heck, I only JUST got a Magma for the first time LAST WEEK.

I need a gold and silver tinsel, and also a Golden Wyvern (is that the right name)?

Oh, and a Tsunami. I never even SEE any of these critters in the cave, never mind attempt to catch them and miss.

I managed to miss the most recent release, and have not seen any rough-but-shiny eggs since then. But those haven't existed long enough to officially qualify as "tried forever and still don't have one". wink.gif

Edited by Gabey8

Daydreams

You so common

Why I no find you once un-egglocked?

D:

Oh, and you know that release of the Speckle-Neck Dragons or something?

While waiting, I saw ONE CB Gold, ONE CB Ice, 1 CB GW, and ONE Paper.

And missed all of them.

ASDFGHJKL!!!

Still looking for the blusang one and also the new shimmer ones that were released in January as prize dragons.

I have a hard time catching dinos. I just need one more yellow one and I'll have my scroll goal met for them. Most of my dinos I traded for because they elude me in the cave xd.png

Ugh. The metals always evade me. Also it seems like Blusangs gravitate away from me, and embers. I've only recently acquired two new ones because of nice people and being online right at the hour, but usually they just never turn up.

I'm still having trouble with CB blusangs. I need them to breed more Shimmers for folks, but I currently only have one CB blusang and two stairstep shimmers LOL. I have to be careful on who wants what.

Why are they so hard to catch. Blusangs, I love you, why are you doing this?

I really want some more dinos, but they are so rare sad.gif

Really? ohmy.gif Once there was a wave of Dinos in AZ, but I juts joined so took eggs which seemed more beauty tongue.gif

I haven't even SEEN a blusang in the cave in ages!

Can't catch CB gold or silver at all sad.gif

The only one I do have was a gift.

Definitely dinos. All of them x'D

Same goes for the papers and golds.

I change my original answer from Stripes to Silvers. The boom seems to be mostly over. I've seen at least 3 Silvers, but I've never caught one. I have two Golds though.

Shimmerscale. All colors.

I've been saving up so many CB Trio hatchling S1 and S2 but my offers are never accepted...

When they're giveaway I never get to grab a spot on the list/the egg fast enough or I'm locked with Rares...

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

CB Gold/Silver

Every time one of these pass by in the cave, I'd stone for a moment. Then it's too late already. :/

CB Gold/Silver

Every time one of these pass by in the cave, I'd stone for a moment. Then it's too late already. :/

I am the exact way with CB Golds / Silvers.

Every dragon ever in the 'uncommon' to 'very rare' scale...

Excluding Nebulae. I have a thing for catching them.

cb metals, cb blusang

cb lumina lol

and of course............many others that i cry secretly after every fail

I have never been fast enough to see a chicken, but i have missed Dinos & Leetles by seconds, as well as a cheese. Those are hard. tongue.gif

Chickens are umm... bucking hard to get.

Don't you mean clucking? tongue.gif

I'm tempted to just say "Whatever egg I'm specifically looking for", but if I'm being serious, it's probably Ice. I've seen and missed Magma a few times, I've actually snagged Thunder in the AP, but I've never so much as laid eyes on an Ice egg anywhere but other people's scrolls.

I have never seen any Cb Blusang in the cave. Neither is the Tsunami.

I only saw the Leetle Tree once and luckily I got it. However then, I discover that I logged in by my sister's account. OMG.

Daydreams. I just need 1 CB to have a breeding pair for Soulpeaces and I can't find any in the cave. *grumbles*