TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Bloody awesome mate..TJ..thanks, great craic, this year..

Loved the haunted house event , got all 40 trinkets, and me new badge..

Eh reminds me of the old DOS games with a paper map and a floppy disc, and you play exactly that way, so that was VERY much enjoyed..Fond memories..

This was a great All Hollows Eve...

Lets see..

I have a Zombie from last year, I'll never do that again to much worded graphics, for me liking, and the image of a dragons pleading eyes' why'..haunts me to even try that again..Crikey I'll settle for just one..lol

I was gifted a pumpkin, caught one on AP.

Thanks to my charge because of carpal tunnel act up problems, she helped me catch new eggies..got 6 of those..thanks to her..lovely child..

Right mysterious looking they are..Ghosts perchance, phantoms..can't wait till they grow up to see.

Bred two black marrows..caught a couple more..

This makes up for last year, missing this all..Absobluddylutey awesome mate..

Thanks all involved for putting this together, keep on keeping on TJ your gas..mate. biggrin.gif

TA

I havent caught any dragons!!! D: ~Removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Awwww! They are going to be ghosts! I hope they are cute ghosts! A super cute Halloween dragon would be nice!

One more time for the night.

Your eggs will get sick if you put them in fan sties right away!

Holidays bring extra traffic to the fan sites. Extra traffic means your eggs will get views a lot faster than normal and there is a good chance that they'll get sick. It's best not to post them for at least 12 to 24 hours after catching, even if they've been incubated! Watch your eggs and remember you'll have plenty of time to hatch them.

>_> very deceiving to someone who hasn't really been on for about two years...

It is NOT deceiving.

There is the big HELP link at the top of your scroll and there are topics there that very clearly explains both "breed limits" and "egg limits"

It's not TJ's fault that people simply do not want to read the information that is right there on their scroll. wink.gif

Too bad we can't sort these by breed and find out if they're called ghost or phantom (or something else) dragons. xd.png

Edited by BirdSpirit

What awesome hatchlings! They are so cool. I love them! Now I can't wait for mine to hatch! biggrin.gif

HOOray!!!

I finally got the two new eggs I wanted...

Then I was lucky enough to get to Hallows from the AP!!!

I missed getting the Hallows last year because of work, but got'm now. Thanks to whoever abandoned them...

Going to drop a ghostie and a few marrows and pumpkins in anyone needs them.... pm me quickly if you want the ghostie tongue.gif

EDIT: or any dragon, actually. Only I haven't bred those so ono promises....

Edited by saphirekestrel

I may not be in the right place for this and I may be missing something really obvious, but how do you complete the Halloween quest? I have everything but the chicken and I've been everywhere in the mansion except for the graveyard cave. PM me if you don't want to post spoilers, but I really would like a hint at least sad.gif

Got two marrows from the ap (missed it last year thanks to band competition falling on halloween while we were preforming and had no internet) they're second gen and not twins (yay) but I'll try for one more.

I got four ghost/phantom eggs in one drop (amazingly I kept clicking the middle each time... that never happens for me) so I'm happy.

I should be working on my essay that I have to write for school tomorrow since I couldn't while on a bus (stupid motionsickness...)

Managed to get five eggies! Very happy, after the stress of trying to catch them last night. Happy Halloween everyone!

Anyone miss out on the new eggs? Or didnt get more than maybe one? Ive got a new egg to gift,PM me!

Rockin' On

Congrats to Nakase and Fiona for their release! biggrin.gif Finally, fresh meat among the artists. >: 3

I may not be in the right place for this and I may be missing something really obvious, but how do you complete the Halloween quest? I have everything but the chicken and I've been everywhere in the mansion except for the graveyard cave.  PM me if you don't want to post spoilers, but I really would like a hint at least sad.gif

There's a seperate thread for the Haunted House event!!!

~Please post spoilers in white~

Go check it out also!!!

Patti~

Thanks TJ my first DC Halloween was awesome!!

It took most of the day but i am finally egg locked & very happy!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

Got my first holiday eggs! I'm super excited. Bombed the hourly drops every time I could! xd.png But, any reason why they've lost two days of time? I got them just tow hours ago and it says they all have 5 days and 23 hours left! D:

After the shock of 11th hour without an hourly drop (or lower than 30 seconds drop), my first hour being online due to time difference and work, I've got locked myself with the lovely eggs biggrin.gif

Only one person wanted a gift from me though ;P

~Removed~

Cause for post: THANK YOU SO MUCH TJ and spriters and everyone who worked hard on the haunted mantion. It has been a really fun Halloween and a great event.

the s1 hatchie kinda disappointed me

But the s2 hatchie is reallyyyyy awesome xd.png