TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Lol, I was thinking if these dragons are really ghosts?? Are they able to breed???

I'm curious, does anyone think these will be breedable with the marrow dragons from last year? I had two females last year and the unluckiness of no pinks to influence genders.

Also, I snagged an extra egg and am willing to gift/trade for a marrow egg. :3

PM with you scroll and what not.

Edited by supershadowgal

Ive got an egg if somebody hasnt had any luck...PM me,please send scroll link...if youve got one,its cool,just no full scrolls needing ONE !!

Rockin' On

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! *runs around happily* That is so cute!!!! I cannot wait till they're mature into full adult dragons. I've caught my desire 4, but caught three more making it 7. biggrin.gif

I totally plan to sleep in early now. Good luck to those who reaching their goal too.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! *runs around happily* That is so cute!!!! I cannot wait till they're mature into full adult dragons. I've caught my desire 4, but caught three more making it 7. biggrin.gif

I totally plan to sleep in early now. Good luck to those who reaching their goal too.

i just go my 4 now im egged locked

Okay, figured out the Java/image thing and am having a lot more success; and my pumpkin/marrow eggs should be hatched before the next drop, and I'm going to be available for the rest of the day, so I'm going to be gifting. PM me if you haven't been having any luck and/or you don't think you'll be able to catch for some reason!

Did anyone see ANY eggs drop at the :15 or the :20 mark? I didn't see even a glimpse! Those were some fast eggs!

Did anyone see ANY eggs drop at the :15 or the :20 mark? I didn't see even a glimpse! Those were some fast eggs!

Well the 5 minute drops are really fast.. and usually there's only 1 egg in each biome that drops.

Well the 5 minute drops are really fast.. and usually there's only 1 egg in each biome that drops.

OHH if it's only one, then it makes perfect sense! smile.gif

*snuggles 7 pretty silvery eggs* biggrin.gif All influenced and incubated to my satisfaction now. I have high hopes for these babies - the eggs and the hatchies are gorgeous. smile.gif

so has anyone even been able to catch one? i check back like every 15 minutes since about 11 am and i haven't see any eggs up for grabs at all

OHH if it's only one, then it makes perfect sense! smile.gif

No, there's more than that. There's just not nearly as many as the hourly drop and go by in seconds!

Well good to know I'm not the only one with that tally ^^"

Hooray, I'm not alone!

Finally made it home from work and hurried to the cave, but there are no eggs because the abandoned area is full sad.gif

OHH if it's only one, then it makes perfect sense!  smile.gif

Well that's what I've been told.. Besides that.. the hourly drop is your best bet for getting the new egg.. Getting an egg on the 5 minute drop is slim to none.

EDIT: 100th Post smile.gif Lol I noticed later xd.png

Edited by Sourwhatup

i know the unlimited amount of halloween eggs is good for some but it really clogs up the caves and stops others getting them. if it was still 2 max each then more people would have a chance. i used to always get my quota but have tried 11 times today on the hour and nothing sad.gif

BeeNme, there are no eggs because this isn't a drop time. Large drops happen at the top of every hour, and on the 5 minute intervals (like x:05, x:10, x:15, etc) there is a small drop. The abandoned eggs do not affect the main cave during Holidays.

Finally made it home from work and hurried to the cave, but there are no eggs because the abandoned area is full sad.gif

The abandoned area doesn't block the cave during holidays. There are no eggs because they're being snapped up as quickly as they drop. Check during the big drops at the top of the hour, turn off javascript and images, and refresh and click very quickly.

Just try on the hour (but keep refreshing, often there is just one egg for a moment, and then the bigger drop after 10 or so seconds begins).

The last drop was amazing. In some biomes there were only around 40 people clicking...