TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Those without new eggs - check the Halloween Gifting thread... there may be some last minute gifts there.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Hunt the :05 drops like your lives depend on it guys, the event ends at exactly 00:00. :/

Edited by Draco Knight

No need for him to fog them. His always get sick and if they die, he brings them back to life.

Man, I wish I had that ability. tongue.gif

I'd count up my own Halloween catches, but they're all fogged and I don't want to have to unfog and then refog. laugh.gif But I'm most excited about my two zombies! That was definitely the most exciting part of the holiday.

This was my first major holiday on DC and now I can't wait for Christmas to come around so I can do it all over again. biggrin.gif *counts the days*

Man, I wish I had that ability. tongue.gif

I'd count up my own Halloween catches, but they're all fogged and I don't want to have to unfog and then refog. laugh.gif But I'm most excited about my two zombies! That was definitely the most exciting part of the holiday.

This was my first major holiday on DC and now I can't wait for Christmas to come around so I can do it all over again. biggrin.gif *counts the days*

it was indeed a fun event and also my first mayjor holiday on DC

Wow - TJs new dragons already gendered at 6d12h...lol. That's the fastest I've ever seen a hatchling gender blink.gif

But yeah, would've been happy with more zombie success, but overall a great Halloween biggrin.gif

After more than 2 years on DC (on and off), finally made gold trophy!

1 zombie (my first one!)

8 marrows (started out with 0 on Oct 26)

7 pumpkins (also started out at 0 on Oct 26)

5 ghosts (including IOUs I need to pick up)

Sacrificed about a week of my life camping out in front of the DC screen any spare time I had though xd.png

Is the Cap on Zombies Two? I got two, and most people I see posted have gotten max 2

theres no cap on them but to get luckier to get more then two is rare i only got 1 out of 6 dead dragons lol

Crap, my ghost eggs keep getting sick and I only have them in one hatchery. dry.gif

Edited by Jill_Dragon

Dawww... was hoping for one more mass drop to get another new egg. Ah well... I'm good with the 6 I have. =p

However, zombies do take up a kill slot. Once you get five zombies, you can't kill dragons that way again.

Zombie's no longer take up a kill slot permanently, so you'll get your kill ability back after a few weeks.

However, zombies do take up a kill slot. Once you get five zombies, you can't kill dragons that way again.

They no longer take up a slot permanently. After a few weeks, Zombie kill slots come back now.

TJ;s dragon eggs and sprites, because (I think) they are there for demonstration purposes, never get sick and never die and they hatch and mature repidly so that the rest of us can see how they'll turn out...

Thanks, TJ

yay got my first Zombie Dragon on 5th try

Edited by Kriiipa

They no longer take up a slot permanently. After a few weeks, Zombie kill slots come back now.

Really? Ooo, I need to get out more. laugh.gif

And that is that. Happy Halloween everyone ^^

Edited by Draketeeth

Wow, the current cave eggs are exactly the same as the ones that were there before the event o_____o

Last 5-minute Halloween drop for the year. Happy Halloween everyone! ^^

I really like how things went this year! Can't wait to see what this year's dragon looks like as an adult, too.

Happy Halloween!

Well I was able to find all the things from the house....but I spent HOURS trying to get the new eggs! Every time they came up, I tried to get one and...I never could sad.gif I didn't get ANY of this year's eggs...just like last year...I couldn't get any of those either. This Halloween was full of tricks for me as nothing went fully right for me...