TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I'd like to know who made the sprites, the eggs and hatchlings are beautiful and the spriter ought to get some love here. smile.gif

Also, on TJ's eggs it says "This hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much." Does this mean his hatchlings are sick from all the views, or should we expect to see this on our dragons? It isn't like the normal sickness discription. At least I don't think so.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

Yeah, the last two hourly drops were *great* -- if only I'd had room for an egg! I think people will have much better chances during this time of day.

Remember: disable JavaScript. Use f5 or Ctrl+R to refresh the page quickly, and use your mouse wheel or Ctrl+click w/ your mouse or touchpad to click and open in separate windows. I tried this experimentally, despite my full scroll, during the past two drops, and I could seriously have gotten 15 eggs! (well, level limits aside and all that.)

tried all the things mentioned and in the 2 years i've played ive never had this problem, but now we can all accomadate more eggs at a time that means people are staying in the cave longer to get as many as they can. so now some will have 5,6 or even 7 and others will get none.hopefully some will trade or gift.. biggrin.gif

tried all the things mentioned and in the 2 years i've played ive never had this problem, but now we can all accomadate more eggs at a time that means people are staying in the cave longer to get as many as they can. so now some will have 5,6 or even 7 and others will get none.hopefully some will trade or gift.. biggrin.gif

There are lots of people posting to trade or straight-up gift in the trading forum. Maybe you could go and post a request? smile.gif

lol i will try one more but its nearly midnight and some of us need our beauty sleep.

anyway good luck to all those like me still trying biggrin.gif

I'd like to know who made the sprites, the eggs and hatchlings are beautiful and the spriter ought to get some love here. smile.gif

Also, on TJ's eggs it says "This hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much." Does this mean his hatchlings are sick from all the views, or should we expect to see this on our dragons? It isn't like the normal sickness discription. At least I don't think so.

TJ's eggs and hatchies *always* get sick. It comes from the sprites having too many views, and normal eggs/hatchies would die if that isn't taken care of (by choosing the Action 'Hide the egg/hatchie')

But don't worry, TJ's eggs/hatchies can't die, or if they do he'll just bring them back to life, since he's TJ and all. If you see that on yours, though, it's a problem.

*gears up* All right, this is it! I'm going in for my third and final egg -- only 8 minutes to go! *puts on dragon-handling gloves*

Ohhh I hope I can catch some before they go POOF.

I been at work all day!!

[waits to get them]

a big THANK YOU to the two people who just gifted me an egg biggrin.gif

if i catch loads at my last try i will gift someone myself.

I've only got ONE egg so far because I can't get on during the day! I was lucky just to get the one and I opened like twenty tabs for the eggs to make it much more likely for me to get them. >_>

I hadn't been able to get any since the even started, Firefox wouldn't let me click on anything until the page had fully loaded and by then it was too late.

Switched to EI and finally got a couple <3

uh how do i get a pumkin and a marrow? huh.gif

Stalk the AP for about 4 more hours.

LOL, all my zombie attempts either disintegrated or were revived correctly xd.png

Edited by lindsy95

Ha, I got all my new eggs, finally.

AND I made a zombie, yay me!

Anybody still looking for marrows I'm going to try to breed in about twenty minutes, give or take.