TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Today Yesterday was pretty fun! Thanks to TJ, the spriters, and everybody else who contributed this year!

Happy Halloween!

Edited by songwithnosoul

TJ;s dragon eggs and sprites, because (I think) they are there for demonstration purposes, never get sick and never die and they hatch and mature repidly so that the rest of us can see how they'll turn out...

Thanks, TJ

oh no..his dragons always get sick. sometimes they even die. He just brings them back to life cause he's da boss and da boss can do things like that. As for maturing faster.. that's because of the sheer number of views. regular dragons can gender early too if they get a ton of views.. but you risk killing them by doing that too.

Umm, according to my time, it's still one hour before Halloween is over. I know it's over here. I am gonna play some more of Luigi's Mansion to finish the last hour.

and the new eggies are gone.. sad.gifsad.gif Oh well im loaded with six and just caught a cb thunder random..

Thank You TJ and Spriters for this awesome week! smile.gif

Dawww... was hoping for one more mass drop to get another new egg. Ah well... I'm good with the 6 I have. =p

Same here. According to the DC clock, I thought I had two more hours. This bites!

Lol I wonder if now that most everyone is egg locked from the new halloween eggs, there will be Cb blacks and silvers showing up when hardly nobody can grab them, just to troll us tongue.gif

I spent a while trying to get eggs too and I never even saw one let alone got one. I always seem to be a step behind everyone else during these events. sad.gif

oh no..his dragons always get sick. sometimes they even die. He just brings them back to life cause he's da boss and da boss can do things like that. As for maturing faster.. that's because of the sheer number of views. regular dragons can gender early too if they get a ton of views.. but you risk killing them by doing that too.

Admin powers are good for that kind of thing.

I LOVE the gendered hatchlings. These keep getting better and better. -squirms impatiently awaiting the adults-

Lol I wonder if now that most everyone is egg locked from the new halloween eggs, there will be Cb blacks and silvers showing up when hardly nobody can grab them, just to troll us tongue.gif

lol That would be funny. Frustrating, but funny.

*Sigh* Well I did my best, but I just wasn't fast enough, off to see if ayones willing to trade for two beauty's, Thkx for the event though T.J., the new dragon looks really cool!

Oh, shoot! I just missed this (it is 9 pm here, Midnight DC time). This is the first holiday dragon I've missed out on completely since I started playing.

Here's hoping someone will decide to drop a new Halloween egg in the abandoned pile...

WOW! you guys are awesome!

Was just gifted 2 ghoties!

Thanks so much!

Im in much better spirits now!

smile.gif

Can go to bed happier!

Thanks so much!

smile.gif

Can go to bed happier!

Unintentional pun? xd.png

Thanks so much!

smile.gif

Can go to bed happier!

Hope you love that

I went to my cousins to paint zombie children and asked to use her high speed connection and newer computer. So I managed to get some of the new eggs after all.

I'll keep an eye out to see what the hatchlings and adults look like since I missed out on them. I bet they're awesome this year.

Totally had to miss out on this one sad.gif .. now I stayed up for another hour hoping to catch at least one and found them gone forever, so sad :,((

Halloween Gifting Thread

Please don't forget the Halloween Gifting thread if you ended up ghostless. I see a lot of people repost that Halloween is about greed and just grabbing things. Maybe for some, not for all. I recall going to a Halloween party when I was a kid. I left the party for a moment to fix my costume and ran into a parent and young girl. She had skinned knees and was a bit bloody. She had fallen down. What was worse, when she did, her candy spilled out. The kids nearby grabbed it up, so she had very little. I remember her eyes. She was trying not to cry very hard. I thought a moment and gave her half my candy. She was still bloody. I've no idea what her name was and I never saw her again, but she was still trying not to cry when I left her. But it was because she was happy.

Happy Halloween and good luck with the gifting happy.gif

Awww man, I missed out due to having to take my brother out Trick or Treating...and on top of it all, my internet didn't work all day till now! Oh well. I had fun with the Haunted house so I got to partake in at least part of the DC holiday fun. happy.gif

I even got a pumpkin and Marrow too, So I guess I won't complain. Thanks for all the fun TC and your whole crew of wonderful peoples. happy.gif

*dances away with her Halloween playlist playing* xd.png

Very productive year for me. I managed to get 8 pumpkins, 6 marrows, 7 ghosts, 6 zombies (1 adult, 4 s2 females, and 1 s1), and a badge. cool.gif

nada for me dry.gif

tops of a lousy day nicely ... i should go to bed early...before my sarcasm bans me from polite conversation and forums.....i think next holiday i will call in sick from both my jobs (with no benefits) so i can be pasted to the cave especially at drop times for the short-lived thrill and smile of hunting pretty egg art ....do you hear tiny violin playing in the background....... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

oh well still got to hunt for the last 10min of it

EDIT: *smaks self* Sorry bout that, I didn't realize there was a thread for costumes...my bad.

I will move myself there, Hope everyone had a splendid Halloween none the less!!!

Happy Haunting everyone! ^^

Edited by Espio_Chameleon