TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Wow, these eggs get sick easily...mine are sick at 188 views and less than 100 uvs each dry.gif

Yeah I have the same problem as well. But they are shadowy, so I guess they're not used to being seen so much wink.gif

On a side note, very very happy this year. 2 Ghosts, 2 Pumpkins, 2 Marrows and 2 Zombies. Couldn't have asked for more. Sleep deprived, but happy laugh.gif Now for some sleep ^^

I have some Marrows, Vampires and Pumpkins I am about breed and release onto the AP. So keep an eye out. ^^ Gunna be spreading the Halloween love! xd.pngD

Happy Halloween everyone. And thank you TJ and Spriters for another fun Holiday Event.

That drop lasted a FULL five minutes! I hope that all the hopeful got lucky!

...now I'm off to bed for REAL. Need to stop hovering over my new eggies!

How long does the event last?

until midnight Dragon cave time.

So another three hours

Is anyone still without eggs? I am wondering about gifting the one or other and then try on the next hour drop again

Edited by shirubaaneko

I just caught quite a few for myself, if anyone needs help, send me a message smile.gif

Edited by Luli

Wow, these eggs get sick easily...mine are sick at 188 views and less than 100 uvs each dry.gif

My eggs normally get sick if they hit around 80 view too fast in the first 4 or 5 hours. So I would think that 100 in just an hour or two would definitely push them over the edge. Fog them?

until midnight Dragon cave time.

So another three hours

Crud, I thought I saw someone say that the event eggs we can grab an unlimited amount, but I can only carry five right now. I got one Vampire, one Marrow (or at least that's what the pink one seems to be) The new one for this year, a twin (which I'm going to try and make a male) and some ice one I don't have. :/ I wish I could hold more eggs! T_T

Pretty happy, I have 3 new eggs now.

I wish I could've traded my other eggs (a paper, a marrow, a sunset/sunrise), I could've gotten more. T_T

Wait, can we still get egglocked? blink.gif

Edited by FallenBlaze

This Halloween totally rocked <3

I got...

6 Ghost Eggs

1 Pumpkin (Necessary for my scroll goal. o3o I still need three for freezing...Next year...)

2 Marrows (Gifted one, kept one and froze it. Still need two more for freezing. Just like the pumpkins, thank God for next year xd.png)

The Badge (After almost ripping my hair out. LOL)

May not seem like much to most, but... I feel accomplished, and there's not much else I needed. Next year I'll have to finish my Pumpkin/Marrow sets xd.pngD

Crud, I thought I saw someone say that the event eggs we can grab an unlimited amount, but I can only carry five right now.

ah yeah. With "unlimited" they mean that there are no special event limits, like on the christmas and Valentine dragons. Because you can only have two of them, no matter if catching or breeding.

This was a very fun DC Halloween for me. I got 5 ghost eggs, 2 Marrows that are still growing. (Egg and a hatchling) and all my pumpkins grew up. Oh and the haunted house game was so much fun. Thank you so much again TJ. (:

Crud, I thought I saw someone say that the event eggs we can grab an unlimited amount, but I can only carry five right now. I got one Vampire, one Marrow (or at least that's what the pink one seems to be) The new one for this year, a twin (which I'm going to try and make a male) and some ice one I don't have. :/ I wish I could hold more eggs! T_T

Throw out the pink, it's a flamingo. Throw out the Twin.

Catch new eggies.

Send me a PM in about a week and I'll breed those two for you.

Now I go to sleep, it's past 2 am here. Good night and happy catching to all those who still need some eggs!

Alright, just got back from karting to see my two remaining eggs have hatched, so I can grab 2 more ghosts.

Now I just need to stay awake another 35 minutes. X_x

Edited by Trope

After a bit of a scare earlier, finally managed to grab some new eggies. I'm paranoid though, so I've got everything hidden at the moment. Don't want any of them to die...

I bred some of my Pumpkins and Marrows, but wasn't able to keep them all; I hope someone caught them!

Thanks for such a fun Halloween event this year, everyone!

Just got back from a band trip competition. Hopefully I can snag a marrow or two off the ap if I'm lucky and figure out where these new eggs are dropping (they still are dropping right?) of which I hope to snag a few of those too.

By not being prepared I was prepared! xd.png

I haven't played Dc for around a month, so I could have an unlocked scroll when the breeding season began, and then my reds could incubate all the eggs so I had room for the new halloweens!

By the way, major d'awww. They look so cute and spirit-y! I knew this year it'll either be a weredragon or a ghost one xd.png

Happy Halloween everyone! And thanks TJ!

Oh gosh! I haven't gotten any eggs yet! ohmy.gif *panics*

Woo! Perfect way to top of my evening of DC Halloween fun, my sister just came back from candy hunting and I got to initiate the older sibling 'candy tax' and took some M&M's and Snickers. ^.^

Even though my ghost eggs aren't sick, I think I'm going to fog most of them overnight. Just to be safe. =P

Yeah, I haven't been around in forever either. Go habitats, but. . . .

Where are the new eggs dropping? All habitats? Just one? I'd guess all of them, but there are no eggs anywhere but the AP, and last time I tried guessing . . . @_@ Let's just say bad things happened.

Yeah, I haven't been around in forever either. Go habitats, but. . . .

Where are the new eggs dropping? All habitats? Just one? I'd guess all of them, but there are no eggs anywhere but the AP, and last time I tried guessing . . . @_@ Let's just say bad things happened.

All biomes. Top of the hour seems to be the best time to catch but a small few do drop at 5 minute intervals.

ah yeah. With "unlimited" they mean that there are no special event limits, like on the christmas and Valentine dragons. Because you can only have two of them, no matter if catching or breeding.

>_> very deceiving to someone who hasn't really been on for about two years...