TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I can't believe that after almost a full 24 hours, the eggs are still disappearing nano-seconds after the drop.

And poor TJ's hatchlings are sick! *can't help looking at them anyway* I can't wait to see what the adult dragons look like!

And poor TJ's hatchlings are sick!

Hopefully he can fog them later tonight and give them a rest!!

Hopefully he can fog them later tonight and give them a rest!!

No need for him to fog them. His always get sick and if they die, he brings them back to life.

Whew! Finally finished! tongue.gif

My tally;

4 ghosties

1 marrow

1 pumpkin

I know, small right? laugh.gif But I was late to the party, and I got what I wanted. And making other people smile is best! 2 ghosties gifted, 4 marrows and 1 pumpkin dropped into the AP. A good year.

Happy Halloween everyone! smile.gif

EDIT: feel free to pm me if you caught one of my eggs! I'd love to hear from you guys!

Edited by saphirekestrel

>< After the trouble I had with the Halloween egg catching all day. My husband logs on and catches three in a row for his scroll with no problem.

He's gonna be impossible to live with for a while.

I gotta say I am quite happy with my hauling of Halloween eggs this year. I had to make up for last year when I was able to get two pumpkins but only one marrow. Now I will have four of each and if I am lucky, I'll get six of the shadows. I am not planning to attempt another zombie. I still feel so bad about what I did last year and none of them turned into zombies while I watch their tombstones in shame. If only these bodies of pixels didn't have so much effect on me.

Edited by Kamoodle

so where do i got to catch a ghost egg? like, volcano, forest etc. or are they in the ap? the whole biome thing has me kinda thrown off :/

so where do i got to catch a ghost egg? like, volcano, forest etc. or are they in the ap? the whole biome thing has me kinda thrown off :/

They're in all the biomes.

volcano, forest, desert, jungle, coast, alpine lol you can fine them there for about another 30 mins or so

It did turn out a better day for me, at the end of all things, as well. I have 8 lovely marrows, 2 zombies, my fill of new eggs, and some decent footage of Mr. BD's pyrotechnic display (don't ask about the weird science taking place before hand, though).

The eggs are dropping in ALL of the biomes!!

I caught some in the jungle and some out by the volcano......

just keep checking!

ohhhhhh okay. i thought maybe that was it; i just havent seen any yet. hopefully i can snag at least one before its over

30 minutes left until Halloween is over, hurry up my friends, hurry the next drop xd.png

Hourly Drop coming up  biggrin.gif Get pumped.

I came into the cave for the 11pm drop and have seen absolutely no ghost eggs in any biome in the past 35 minutes... guess they're done... sad.gif

...and I kicked evilhusband off his spiffy faster computer just to try to get one more.

/greedy

tongue.gif

I haven't even seen a single one of the Halloween eggs. There isn't much time left so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Even with my slow ass internet I got one on the 10:25 drop. So. So. Lucky.

If I did't have an ember,marrow,and Pumpkin I would try and help yall.

I hope he is going to frop for the last few minutes.. My last egg slot opens up at 11:50..