TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I haven't caught a blessed thing yet sad.gif

Got my first holiday eggs! I'm super excited. Bombed the hourly drops every time I could! xd.png But, any reason why they've lost two days of time? I got them just tow hours ago and it says they all have 5 days and 23 hours left! D:

Did you incubate any of them? When you incubate something, its time remaining goes down by 1 day. c:

Everyone's doing a tally now eh? Alrighty then...

1 pumpkin

4 shadow

1 bronze tinsel

I wasn't too interested in grabbing this year, maybe next year when I have a bronze/silver trophy will I take more time to grab cooler stuff.

My first holiday here on DC...and I had an absolutely wonderful time! Managed to pick up some pumpkins and marrows, and got a few of the ghost eggs, too. I loved the Haunted House adventure - that was a really unique, awesome idea.

Looking forward to more holiday fun later in the year - if Christmas is anything as nice as Halloween was, it should be grand fun. smile.gif

Thank you to TJ and the rest of the staff for the spooky good fun!

I finally got 2 Shadow eggs thanks to a very nice user smile.gif

Hopefully I can get 2 more in the last drop and get scroll locked

I'm not sure, a couple sweet peeps sent pms' and I sent replies. But my message center is being a little hinky. User name on scroll is the same as Forum name.

Just sent you a PM!!!

Patti~

Sent another PM!

Patti~

Try to hit the biomes right at the next hour mark!!! Just keep refreshing and clicking! That's how I got all of mine!!

My tinsel and marrow hatched.. time to catch 2 more Ghosts for the scroll :) Hourly drop in 6 minutes.

Edited by Sourwhatup

TY for my first ghostie, Draogn. happy.gif

ive been trying to get rare egg at the abondon area but i can pick em up...can someone tell me why and yeah ive been seeing this realy cool white egg with yellow marking on it is it a new egg no not user posted image

I haven't caught a blessed thing yet sad.gif

Me either! I only even saw the eggs once. blink.gif

EDIT

Whoa, I spoke too soon! Got all the eggs I needed at the hourly drop. biggrin.gif

Edited by kissmychaos

ive been trying to get rare egg at the abondon area but i can pick em up...can someone tell me why and yeah ive been seeing this realy cool white egg with yellow marking on it is it a new egg no not user posted image

Thats a stripe egg. Its uncommon but not new. They are very nice sprites though. smile.gif they come in different colors if you breed them with different dragons.

Edited by saphirekestrel

Finally.. Got my last 2 ghosts.. I am now scroll locked and happy..

This was a fun event. Can't wait for the next one :)

Ah... Halloween was so amazing. Thanks again to everyone who made this event possible. I loved the haunted house event, and the holiday egg is gorgeous!

Yayyyy <3 Holiday dragons are always funnn n_n

I always find it so much easier to catch them just about five minutes ago, when less people were on. :'D lol.

THANK YOU, TJ~ and happy halloween everyone!