TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I love the new dragons, hatchies are really cute. <3 I caught my eggs very quickly, it was much easier than years before. For those who still haven't: wish you all luck!

Reposting, since I don't think this can be said often enough today.

Your eggs will get sick if you put them in fan sties right away!

Holidays bring extra traffic to the fan sites. Extra traffic means your eggs will get views a lot faster than normal and there is a good chance that they'll get sick. It's best not to post them for at least 12 to 24 hours after catching, even if they've been incubated! Watch your eggs and remember you'll have plenty of time to hatch them.

I am having absolutely NO luck with finding these eggs. x.x

Me, too! Including last night when this quest started, from this morning until now, I've seen a total of 3, and I recently dedicated a full half hour to just clicking refresh to make sure I didn't miss any. There aren't that many people playing the game this year, either. Maybe 200 at most at the top of the hour. In previous years, there have been as many as 600 at one time! I hope TJ dedicates the last fifteen minutes (at the very least) to glutting the cave with nothing but the new eggs. Of course, that would defeat the 'hunt', but at least it would give some sort of thank-you to those still playing when others have left the game for RL pursuits. Just my POV. :0)

YUP...mine are mostly fogged...watching like a hawk,will fog them ALL when offline!! Watch your new eggs..incubated or not!!

Rockin' On

so does anyone know when the next drop will be since the cave is almost empty and domes dont have anything in them yet

Large drop at the top of the hour ( next one 7:00 PM) and small drops occur on each 5 minute mark.

wow really so where do you go to get this info and thank you

Drops are always every hour on the hour, unless the cave is blocked by abandoned eggs, which TJ doesn't do during holiday releases.

Posting this once more..a lotof people are not seeing eggs because: the drops do not actually START until maybe 2-5 minutes AFTER top of hour!!

JUST stay in biomes area & keep clicking the different biomesuntil eggs begin to drop..(3 in each biome...jump around for best luck..dont sit in one biome)!!

Rockin' On

You have to be quick. There are at least 100 other people grabbing them, click fast.

When do they stop dropping btw?

You have to be quick. There are at least 100 other people grabbing them, click fast.

When do they stop dropping btw?

top of the hour and every 5 better luck though at the top of the hour

I just love the new hatchies and can't wait to see what they look like as Adults biggrin.gif

Gah, my computer is running extremely slowly today. How do I turn off images/Java script in Chrome? Four minutes 'til next drop! Please halp!

(Again, luck to all!)

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out and now I have some lovely eggies. :3

Happy Halloween, all!

Edited by Carnivorous M.

Well, I'm still able to get some. I got the "you are overburdened" message about 4-5 times now. So it's definitely possible tongue.gif

YES!

This is amazing, right before going trick-or-treating with my friends and I happen to nab a new eggie <3