TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

So we cant influenc or incubate hmm..

clever!

What makes you say that? They show up on the list for both BSAs.

What makes you say that? They show up on the list for both BSAs.

Agree. I've influenced and incubated mine already.

I was an Elven archer from Lord of the Rings. And one of the people who I got candy from guessed the LotR part too! xd.png

Too bad it's over. That's okay, I got my share...one for me, one for a friend, and two for a gold tin. And what I am hoping to GOD will be a Sunrise this time. I'm pretty darn happy. happy.gif

So we cant influenc or incubate hmm..

clever!

huh.gif ? I incubated and influenced all of mine for 3 males, 3 females and they're all sitting pretty at 5 days and whatever hour.

EDIT ninja.gif 'd by the mods xd.png

Edited by blackdragonqueen

Thank you SPS and rubyshoes, I was worried for a second there that I couldn't use the actions on them.

Got all the older and new eggs that I wanted and loved The Event.

I still can't wait to see the new dragons as adults.

Guess I should post my stats :P

Pumpkins: 1

Marrows: 1

Ghosts: 6 (Abandoned 1 to breed my Marrows, so 5)

Zombies: 1 (Male S2)

which biome are they in?

They appeared in all of the biomes. You cannot get them anymore though, they stopped dropping 55 minutes ago.

They appeared in all of the biomes. You cannot get them anymore though, they stopped dropping 55 minutes ago.

ugh lol... that's what i get for going to uni. thank you for the info. smile.gif

i guess i will try again next year.

ugh lol... that's what i get for going to uni. thank you for the info. smile.gif

i guess i will try again next year.

You can still try to get an egg through the Halloween Gifting Thread though. People can be very generous. smile.gif

I never had a chance getting one of the eggs...

But at least I managed to get everything from the haunted house lol

Not a bad day. I got a couple of the ghosts, a couple of Marrows (which I missed completely last year), and a couple of day/night glories. Now if i can keep them from dying of softshell before they grow up, I'll be happy.

Ended with 7 new eggs, 3 zombies, a couple of pygmies and marrows and a finished haunted house-event.

Thanks TJ and all of you for the Halloween things smile.gif

This is my fourth DCave Halloween and I can definitively say that this one has been the best yet. Major kudos to TJ and everyone who worked on the Haunted House event, the new release, and everything else. biggrin.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to TJ, the spriter(s), the mods - everyone who helped to make this a great holiday occasion!

And I hope I don't die of curiosity waiting to see what the adult Ghost eggs look like, because then I'd never know...