TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I'm starting to think I won't be able to nab one myself. Especially looking at those numbers...and knowing I have to go to work...*sigh* I kind of wish there was a 2 egg limit for the Halloween dragons like with other holiday dragons. The way it is really does seem to give advantage to those who have faster connections & higher egg limits.

Yeah...but keep in mind those that have those 'advantages' may turn around and help out those that have trouble *has gifted around 4 eggs so far*.

Edited by Slaskia

I requested a halloween 2011 egg on the halloween request topic and less than half an hour in I had 2 offers. I accepted one so someone else could get the other. It's so nice there are such kind members! I wouldnt have one without such people!

Managed to snag an egg happy.gif

I hope it will grow up without the problems I've read about in this topic huh.gif

I think I'll post it at one or two hatcheries tomorrow.

I only grabbed three eggs, one male, one female, and one frozen hatchie. Tis what I usually do unless I really, really like the sprite. xd.png So no competition from me for the rest of the day!

I would not use marrows as an example of what not to do with your eggs, personally. I have noticed that bred eggs tend to be a bit more delicate than CB eggs, ESPECIALLY if they are bred from your dragons. I have had self bred eggs get sick ridiculously easy before.

I'm just going to post this every couple of pages for a while.

Your eggs will get sick if you put them in fan sties right away!

Holidays bring extra traffic to the fan sites. Extra traffic means your eggs will get views a lot faster than normal and there is an increased chance that they'll get sick. It's best not to post them for at least 12 hours, even if they've been incubated! Watch your eggs and remember you'll have plenty of time to hatch them.

They're gone so fast!! I wasn't able to grab one in SIX drops!! sad.gif Oh well, let's try again tongue.gif See if I can get one now.

BOO!

I'm warning all of you, those of you who are putting your eggs into sites immediately, they will get sick and maybe die. Give them at least 24 hours without any fansites. Then they should be good.

Also, everyone, remember to post lineage links, not view links. For CB eggs, just replace the word "view" with the word "lineage" in the URL.

Just trying to help out all the newbies (and not-so-newbies...)

<3 G

I could even gift one egg now, I never would have expected that some hours ago when desperately clicking around. wink.gif

Also, the new hatchlings look a bit strange now. I can absolutely see why anyone would compare them to rats. laugh.gif

Otherwise, Vampire and Marrow hatchlings don't look as great as the adults, too. ^^

Has it been confirmed that there aren't separate gender sprites this year? I'm wondering how many of these guys I need to keep. happy.gif

A hint towards catching the new eggs, look at the amount of people in each biome, and choose the one with the least number of people. The advantage will be slight, but better to be hunting in a spot with 110, versus 150(those are close to the numbers I noticed earlier, I don't know if that still holds true).

And the easiest way to know if there will be seperate genders is look at the number of TJ's eggs. Two means no gender difference, three means an adult gender difference, but the same hatchlings, four means gender differences at both the adult and hatchling stages.

Edited by Nectaris

Sorry, you can only view this page directly or from within the site.

Wait..what? I AM on the site, dummy!

*insert big smile here*

Just got my last 3 eggs from the big 13:00 drop smile.gif Thanks a lot for all the tips, especially about how fragile these eggs are. Wouldn't want to lose these precious little ones.

wub.gif

I have two eggs that will be ready to gift in 5 hours. PM me if you will be around and able to claim them right at the 5 hour mark.

Yes it shocked her when she went back out there she had 2 cracked shells. She posted them on there first 3 sites and a half hour later they died. I think the fansites were just overrun with traffic so it veiw bombed them. Lcky I was able to breed her more from my last pair.

Well Happy Halloween Everyone!

Keep those eggs safe. Im off to work yuck.

Edited by majors

And I'm all filled up with seven eggs! \o/ No more hunting for me... time to get off and, um, work on some of those other projects I've been distracted from. XD