TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

woooooot! 5 eggs this drop : D I...don't know if I can get any more, seeing as I've got a Dragon egg...maybe I can get one more, then that'll even things out. x3 sooo happy! I should manage to snatch one more and maybe two on the next drop before my next class.

Yep, it's definitely gotten easier now - just grabbed 3 in the last drop. Hooray!!

Maybe the lag-monster was at lunch. wink.gif

I love the new hatchlings so much. <3 I'm so happy they are ghostly/spirit type ones. That's what I hoped for this DC Halloween. biggrin.gif

Took me a few tries on hourly drops, but i got 7 eggs now, and  am happily egg-locked.

This.

Got one in the morning, one when came back from lab, two on the previous drop and three on this one.

I think I'll make that 3 purebreeding pairs for next year and a frozen S2 hatchling.

Going to stick them in my Magistream signature tomorrow, that should give them enough views for hatching.

Edited by lightbird

Wow! I'd never have expected to catch five in one drop. blink.gif Anyway, I'm now locked and waiting for my pumpkins to hatch. Hoping to get something else then. :3

I picked up two Halloween eggs I will be able to gift in 5 hours. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Thansk to a very very helpful person i have some nice new Halloween eggs :] Thats my scroll filled up for a bit.

I only wanted four and I have 5. Will we still be able to teleport tomorrow? 5 hours from now I'll probably be sound asleep. smile.gif

Ah! Four of my eggs got sick!

You all are gonna be fogged for a few hours! Especially while I'm at the dentist! I am not losing you!

I only wanted four and I have 5. Will we still be able to teleport tomorrow? 5 hours from now I'll probably be sound asleep. smile.gif

Yes, you can.

Reposting this warning:

Your eggs will get sick if you put them in fan sties right away!

Holidays bring extra traffic to the fan sites. Extra traffic means your eggs will get views a lot faster than normal and there is a good chance that they'll get sick. It's best not to post them for at least 12 to 24 hours after catching, even if they've been incubated! Watch your eggs and remember you'll have plenty of time to hatch them.

I have two of these guys. I wish I had more but my Pygmy and unhatched Marrow are taking up my other two spots. I was hoping the Marrow would hatch before Halloween were over but it looks like that's not happening. sad.gif

Just caught another two, and you know what? I feel insanely giving today. ~Removed~

This makes so much fun

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Reposting this warning:

Your eggs will get sick if you put them in fan sties right away!

Holidays bring extra traffic to the fan sites. Extra traffic means your eggs will get views a lot faster than normal and there is a good chance that they'll get sick. It's best not to post them for at least 12 to 24 hours after catching, even if they've been incubated! Watch your eggs and remember you'll have plenty of time to hatch them.

oops blink.gif too late! Oh well, to be honest they always get sich anyway, i just keep fogging/unfogging them over the week.

Is there still any way of getting the marrow dragons?

Either go to one of the Trading Threads or take your chances with the rest of us on the AP.

~Removed~I tried to get them last couple of days without any luck  sad.gif

i am sure you'll fing a generous person here !smile.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Dang, I'll be trying to catch my last egg on the next hourly drop as trying to even /see/ the five minute drop ones is impossible... even though my comp was refreshing every second, I didn't even see one egg.

I got 6 eggs in the last drop but I could have gotten a lot more. I kept clicking and when I watched the pages there were about 20 saying I had to much eggs to grab another egg blink.gif

I think I found a very efficient way to catch those eggs biggrin.gif

Either go to one of the Trading Threads or take your chances with the rest of us on the AP.

Ah thanks, I thibk i'll stalk te AP for a bit. biggrin.gif

Missed the last drop, still need ONE more egg, so that shouldn't be hard, hearing that others have said it is easy.

Thanks to an amazing user here (you know who you are ~) I was gifted with some of the new eggs, which are beautifully designed by the way. smile.gif I've now just grabbed my sixth one on my first attempt, so they're definitely getting easier to grab, considering earlier I went through 4 hourly drops with no luck. Don't give up! wink.gif

Also got two Zombies. =D

Happy Halloween everyone!

Edited by Lullakai-Shi