TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

jungle, volcano, coast, desert, alpine, forest those are the habitats lol and no glad i could help

Thanks so much!!!! Do you guys know how much time we have left to catch them ? Had a long 12hrs work day so just tried to catch them, but the last drop was so little... if only 1min sad.gif

I've been online almost all day, but I haven't seen any of the new eggs yet.. Am I looking on the wrong times or at the wrong place? They are in all habitats, right?

yes every hr they have a mass drop then after that its every 5 mins for little drops

I've been online almost all day, but I haven't seen any of the new eggs yet.. Am I looking on the wrong times or at the wrong place? They are in all habitats, right?

Yup they are in all the habitats. smile.gif I try to pick one with less people in it. Try refreshing your page and clicking an egg as fast as possible. That's how I do it; mouse over one egg area and then just keep clicking after refreshing. laugh.gif

The drop was indeed a minute. Not a glitch, just a darn load of people.

That's what I was implying earlier but now...I'm not so sure anymore. xd.png *waits for the adults to come*

Just caught a marrow in the AP, and saw a few tinsels there too, I'm good with my 3 ghosts now, because I'n not really find of their hatchie form, so I'll stick to trying to get some of these great APs! smile.gif

I was kinda hoping for the pygmy from the haunted house event but i think the ghost dragons match the storyline of the event quite well. biggrin.gif

P.S (I'm sure most of you are doing this but still...) to anyone trying to catch eggs wait till the top of the hour and refresh the page and keep your mouce over one of the eggs and click as fast as you can while you refresh. (dont wait for words or images to load, by then it will be too late) It may help.

Wait they were in the habitats and not the abandon bit? No wonder why i wasn't able to catch any <.< Some people kept saying different places so i got confused....

Thanks so much!!!! Do you guys know how much time we have left to catch them ? Had a long 12hrs work day so just tried to catch them, but the last drop was so little... if only 1min sad.gif

untill 12 midnight tonight lol but ppl are trading them like me xd.png

So the eggs aren't being timed? I mean, it's first come, first serve this year? Edited by Vic

Yup they are in all the habitats. smile.gif I try to pick one with less people in it. Try refreshing your page and clicking an egg as fast as possible. That's how I do it; mouse over one egg area and then just keep clicking after refreshing. laugh.gif

Don't tell them!! biggrin.gif

I too havn't seen the eggs yet....

Well, lucky that I caught one during the first drop I was online for. Now to keep trying!

I don't see them dropping at the five minute marks, only on the hour. Are you guys sure about that?

Wow, the eggs at the hourly drop are gone within seconds! I've never seen drops beig over so fast as these at the moment.

I'm lucky though, managed to catch eggs this morning and hadn't even noticed, because there had been a massive lag. And then suddenly came the regular downtime. So I shrugged, went to work, came back from work - and saw four eggs on my scroll I had caught without noticing in the morning. Nice way to surprise myself. biggrin.gif

And the eggs look so fantastic, I totally love them!

Also managed to get the one Zombie I wanted (two dead were the price unfortunately), so I have two in total, that's enough, and I bred all my marrows and pumpkins. Gave many of those eggs away and got my first tinsel in return. So - perfect Halloween for me. smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who helped to make this such a great DC event!!!

Aw, the hatchling is so cute! <3 I'm definitely going to have to catch one more.

Aah okeey, thanks a lot for helping out! I was almost going to give up!

to the newbies with there new eggs.

reading threw this i notice that most of your eggs are dieing from veiw bombing. don't place the new eggs on to many sites at once. if your egg gets more than 100 veiws per 5 min. or so you might what to slow down. if you fear they will die when your off fog them. and if there already sick you might what to fog them till they become un-sick then wait 1 or 2 hours. most normal members will tell you the same even i have to follow these steps, good luck!

Just now i went to one fansite and took a lot of eggs that where sick out of the hatcherie. And most of them (6) where new players but i also had one player with 7 and another with 5 eggs. So please people do not put your eggs in today, they are getting sick really fast.

And yes the players had accepting aid on smile.gif

Edited by Miryana

yes every hr they have a mass drop then after that its every 5 mins for little drops

Am I the only one seeing this? On the 5 minute drops, I refresh and there is only one egg (instead of the usual row of three) and the next refresh it is gone and there are no more. I am refreshing very quickly, so wow!

Well, lucky that I caught one during the first drop I was online for. Now to keep trying!

I don't see them dropping at the five minute marks, only on the hour. Are you guys sure about that?

I've seen them on the 5 min drops...but only once in a while: they go so fast!

Don't tell them!! biggrin.gif

I too havn't seen the eggs yet....

Whoopsie! blink.gif

Lol the eggs are really nice. If you just want a peek take a look at someone's scroll. I hope everyone can catch one sometime! It just takes a bit of luck and a good eye (and perhaps a good internet). I took a good half-hour to snatch mine... and the first 15 minutes i didn't catch any. Lol I can be really bad at snatching eggs.

Am I the only one seeing this? On the 5 minute drops, I refresh and there is only one egg (instead of the usual row of three) and the next refresh it is gone and there are no more. I am refreshing very quickly, so wow!

thats because they only drop 3 every 5 mins...so when you refreash and see only one that means the other two were picked up before your last refreash

So, I logged onto my DC page at midnight last night, only to see that the site was down for maintenence.

Around 12:30 a.m., I go back and see that everything is up and running. No new eggs, though, so I wait 15 minutes, look again, still no new eggs. 1 a.m. rolls around, I recheck the cave and, once again, no new eggs. I go to bed, thinking I'll get a fresh start in the morning, but I've yet to see any new eggs at all, no matter what time I look. And there doesn't seem to be that many people on-line this year as in years past.

So, that said, is there a specific time on the clock when TJ releases these Halloween eggs? I recall from previous holidays, that new releases hit the cave at the top of each hour, but maybe that's changed.

Insights and comments welcomed.

Thanks! :0)