TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Huh? The drop lasted less than a minute!!

oh, I see now

I manage to get one!!!!

but it's quite dificult!!!

well, I'll try the next hour

tanks tongue.gif

Huh? The drop lasted less than a minute!!

Lol probably people grabbed them? I've noticed that to just watching. tongue.gif

No I was watching the time. I started refreshing at the top of the hour and after only a minute they were gone.

Missed them all again! :3

I have two at the moment, so much for aiming for 5.

No I was watching the time. I started refreshing at the top of the hour and after only a minute they were gone.

Hm...then hopefully it's not a glitch of some sort. O-o

I won't deny I'm a bit sad, as this probably means the ghost dragon I worked on ages ago isn't getting used, but these are very cute.

Well have finally caught three of the new eggs. They look pretty. Though am wondering why the last drop was only for a minute?

thanks, @iebae-chan

and @tommyboy32211, why try turning a new egg? xd.png why not on from the ap? x3 i guess there're several cbs swimming in there!

woohoo! Caught six. was up till 2:30 am helping my sister catch hers. (she just made her account and needed some tips xd.png ) it was lots of fun! cant wait to see how they turn out. The hachtlings are amazing. Thanks guys!

I kept en eye on it too and you're right - this drop was the shortest I've seen so far. O_o

thanks, @iebae-chan

and @tommyboy32211, why try turning a new egg? xd.png why not on from the ap? x3 i guess there're several cbs swimming in there!

dunno im just tempted by it but i do plan on trading it if i get offered something i want lol

Well have finally caught three of the new eggs. They look pretty. Though am wondering why the last drop was only for a minute?

I think there's a limited number of eggs every drop and because more and more people start to snag eggs, they're gone faster :s

I think it'll be more difficult to catch them the next hours D:

I only have room for 2 more. Which is ok since 3 is usually the standard anyway.

Wow I am having no luck what so ever in nabbing all of the dragons I want, these two minute drops are too fast for me and it doesn't help that I have a toddler who loves to turn off my laptop! At least I got two and I guess that will be good enough for me unless I can nab some before I go to work but I doubt it, I can't grab any after work cause by the time I get home the event will be over.

The drop was indeed a minute. Not a glitch, just a darn load of people.

Just wondering, do holiday dragons hatch early and grow faster than normal dragons?

wow, winged hatchlings are so beautiful!!! Can´t wait to see what they look like as adults. and can´t wait to see my future hatchlings grow biggrin.gif

I've been online almost all day, but I haven't seen any of the new eggs yet.. Am I looking on the wrong times or at the wrong place? They are in all habitats, right?

Man, I can't get a single one sad.gif every time I have tried today the eggs are gone in 1 min, plus since they 're only doing hour drops I have way less chances to get one.

If anyone has any extras please pm me and we might be able(dare to dream) make a deal.