TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

GHOST DRAGON BABIES LOOK CUTE! My god. xd.png

Aup, looks like i've got all the eggs I can get x'D...my 5 halloween eggs for this year and my one marrow dragon egg. I guess whoever managed to snatch some abandoned marrow dragon eggs is lucky.

I have two of these guys.  I wish I had more but my Pygmy and unhatched Marrow are taking up my other two spots.  I was hoping the Marrow would hatch before Halloween were over but it looks like that's not happening.  sad.gif

Personally, unless it was a gift, I'd drop the pygmy egg you have. I know it's a lower gen 'Thuwed' but you'll have plenty of time in your DC career to get those. You will never have a chance at CB ghost-thing eggs again.

Although, you have a chance that after your Marrow hatches you could get gifted a ghost-thing egg as well, so you'll have to take your chances?

Wish i could be more help.

Edit: Some wording.

Edited by Draco Knight

Does anyone know when TJ's hatchies will mature? And WHO said it's gotten EASIER to get the Ghosts?? I wanna smekk dem.

Got all 7 of mine! ^__^ Helping friends now. Happy Halloween everyone, and thanks TJ and Spriter(s)!!!!

The ghost hatchies are cool, but they sort of look like white lab rats at this point (which would be a pretty fun thing to have on the cave in and of itself). xd.png

Still and all, the egg sprite is beautiful, and I am truly curious to see what sort of dragon the hatchlings become. smile.gif

I caught my 7 eggs late last night (And I'm paying for that right now x.x) I was also lucky to make two zombies. So I'd say I've got this holiday all wrapped up.

Interesting, the stage 1 hatchlings almost look like little grey rats. I'm curious to see what they grow up into.

Ahh! I can't wait to see these adults. I have a feeling they'll be incredibly beautiful...

Caught another pair this afternoon, that takes my total to four new Hallows.

Now to decide whether to ditch the 2nd Gen PB Marrow I grabbed and get another pair OR to grab one more and trade for a mate for the Marrow.

I'm torn! ohmy.gif

Edited by Onyx-Dragoness

Ahh! I can't wait to see these adults. I have a feeling they'll be incredibly beautiful...

I second this.

(gifted) Best of luck to everyone!

Edited by Echo

Nooooo! Just missed a Marrow! sad.gif But there's the proof that it's worth hanging around the AP.

Happily egglocked, 6 new eggs and a bunch of gen 2 marrows still growing, plus 2 zombies! Successful Halloween :)

At last! 3 potential pairs( influenced 3 male and 3 female) My first holiday and never dreamed of this success. Can't wait to breed them next year. So happy

just have to wait for them to grow up now.

3 days until TJ's adults appear?

I'm so surprised I've already got 3 eggs and still hours to catch my other 3 o: Sadly I didn't got any marrows or pumpkins, well, maybe I'll be luckier next year ^.^