TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

thought we were supposed to be unlimited in how many holiday eggs we could have? i just caught a new egg but was told i have too many

Maybe you got scroll locked somehow? Dead eggs and all might cause it i think.

SHEEEEEEIiiiii!!!! Yeh, I was allowed to see the drop, even click on eggs - but actually GET one??? HAH!! The drop was over in 2 minutes - TWO. MINUTES. Totally sucks.

Check your PMs. smile.gif

I caught three new eggies in this drop and now I´m happily egglocked with 5 new eggies and one marrow :3 through they get sick all the time dry.gif But good luck to all those who still hunt wink.gif.And

Happy Halloween

I got one! In the 5 minute drop, because in the hour drop, I clicked tons of eggs but no one went mine. I hope I can get one more, or maybe two, and I'll be happy.

I am getting the same problem.

I would have had 2 event dragons last major drop, but I got "You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg. " twice...

What's going on?

You don't even have a tropy and that means you can only have a maximum of 4 eggs on your scroll. wink.gif Sure, if you werent scroll locked you could catch 4 of the new halloween eggs, but as you are scroll locked you have 3 options:

1. abandon one or two of your eggs so you get free egg slots on your scroll

2. try to find someone who would keep an egg for you until your egg hatched

3. wait til next year to get a bred one

DragCave egglimits take a look at this it migth help you to understand.

Edited by Nyastara

My one and only Zombie attempt became a Zombie, which is brilliant. smile.gif I do however have no new eggs, and these ones look so ghosty and amazing. I want at least one please...

welp, since i have 3, I'm not going to hunt anymore.. I'll guess I'll be in the AP looking for some late Marrows and Pumpkins wink.gif

Good luck everyone, and Happy Halloween!

I caught three new eggies in this drop and now I´m happily egglocked with 5 new eggies and one marrow :3 through they get sick all the time dry.gif But good luck to all those who still hunt wink.gif.And

Happy Halloween

try fewer sights when you first get the eggs that might work, you really should worry about useing a lot of sights close to 4 days, helps a lot. good luck on the eggies!

Got my quota...having 20 eggs to click on instead of just three made this the quickest ive EVER caught event eggs!

Rockin' On

hours of trying, still no eggs T_T ...

why is my internet so bad here, at home I at least had a chance

uh well, if I calculate the time right still a bit left to try *_* - and no work tomorrow

I was able to snag my share of eggs late last night. I cannot wait to see the adult form. Ugh, I still need to name my Marrows from last year, but I'm drawing a blank.

Sadly though no zombies for me this year, they'd rather disintegrate than hang out for an eternity on my scroll. ^^

Best of luck everyone!

Edited by Echo

I am getting the same problem.

I would have had 2 event dragons last major drop, but I got "You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg. " twice...

What's going on?

Your scroll-locked.. And if you want to catch the new egg.. You'll have to abandon those eggs, which I think you won't want to do. You should probably ask someone to catch some for you and then gift them to you or trade with them after your scroll is open.

You don't even have a tropy and that means you can only have 4 eggs on your scroll. wink.gif

DragCave egglimits take a look at this it migth help you to understand.

Oh I see, thank you very much for that, I didn't know.

I've been inactive for a while so I missed all the trophy stuff tongue.gif.

Hmm.. I better abandon some of my eggs then... but which.. Perhaps all, As I'd really love to get a breeding couple of CBghosts.

Thanks to tips for the members I managed to catch 4, It never happened before.

Maybe with the biomes and experience I'll finally manage to catch some Valentines next February. biggrin.gif

~Removed~

my eyes are going to melt if i sit here and try to catch one any longer

thank you very much to the two members that sent me a hatchie and an egg~

you know who you are =)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

No..

My three Halloween eggs just died of sickness.. But I had them fogged. *tear*

~Removed~

EDIT:

Saved by the generosity of a few wonder ful DC'ers. Thank you!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Aww! I love TJ's hatchie description

"The egg faded away completely; in its place there's a cute baby dragon. It doesn't seem to have much substance, though."

It really fits the spooky hatching sequence

A tiny bit a advice: don't click on the right egg, click on the middle or left egg. I got 5 eggs in one drop using this technique. So happy. poptartFINALTINY.gif Need one more. biggrin.gif

Oh, and keep close watch on your eggies. I saw three broken eggshells at once in a hatchery. Poor little eggies (and their owners). sad.gif

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Three broken eggs?

Sounds like me. Mine just died. Literally ten minutes ago.. *sob*

I've only got one ghost dragon and one pumpkin. sad.gif If someone has a marrow egg and would be willing to transfer it to me, please PM me.

huh.gif

What happened to Biomes? Earlier there where eggs in biomes filled every 5 minutes with enough for some people to get, aka 3 in biomes for a while. I get off let my sister on after maintenance and now only 1 drops every 5 mins? Thats kinda odd. blink.gif

I myself haven't seen *any* five minute drops. I've had to get mine at the hour. What with everybody wanting them, more five minute drops would make sense. If it keeps going this way, I'm afraid some people won't get any at all. sad.gif

Math: Over 2000 users online right now x 7 for all eggslots filled = 14,000 eggs needed at least. Means over 2000 eggs per biome throughout the day.

Math: Over 2000 users online right now x 7 for all eggslots filled = 14,000 eggs needed at least. Means over 2000 eggs per biome throughout the day.

Omg those numbers seem huge.. well they are but wow.