TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I still can't get these eggs! The only one I've gotten was from another user (who I am very thankful towards). I just wanna know how people are getting these so fast sad.gif My internet is so slow.

So I missed TJ's eggs in the hatching stages. I saw them with no cracks and with s5 cracks. Nothing in between. Do they fade out based on number of views, or is it based on cracking stage?

I think Cracking stage..

Just got my 7 in the noon drop biggrin.gif The biomes make it so much easier! I can click from biome to biome instead of F5, my screen loads faster that way. And ctrl+click is a big help too!

Yaay, just locked my scroll with seven new, pretty Halloween eggs~

Seems that the best time to try is on the hourly drops. c: Good luck to those still hunting. ^^

*insert happy tears here*

MOUSE WHEEL TIP I censorkip.gif <3 HEART YOU

3 friggin eggs in one drop ;_;

Good for you! smile.gif

Thanks ^^ Kinda surprised me because normally i have no luck catching these darn eggs.

Anyone even get a glimpse of the new ones on the page? Was refreshing constantly and didn't see a single one, some people are just so quick..

Well, if I didn't even see any of the hourly drop from school, there's no chance I'll get any at home, where my internet sucks. I think I'm gonna have to call it in and ask someone to catch one for me.

Finally managed to lock myself. Only took 3 hours to do. Couldn't see any of the 5 minute drops this year but then again last year it took me 3 hours just to get a pair!

Best of luck to those of you still hunting. Turn off JavaScript and images and things should get easier as those of us with faster connections drop out.

And remember not to post your eggs right away or they will get sick!

I just received 2 eggs from a generous user in here.

And now I'm scroll-locked... lol

I just hope that my eggs don't get soft-shell or else things would be bad.

But seriously, I find difficulty in using Biomes... *blames internet connection and the 2-second lag between each refreshes*

thought we were supposed to be unlimited in how many holiday eggs we could have? i just caught a new egg but was told i have too many

SHEEEEEEIiiiii!!!! Yeh, I was allowed to see the drop, even click on eggs - but actually GET one??? HAH!! The drop was over in 2 minutes - TWO. MINUTES. Totally sucks.

thought we were supposed to be unlimited in how many holiday eggs we could have? i just caught a new egg but was told i have too many

It's as many as you can get within your egg limit, otherwise some people would have hundreds of eggs, and it has to be fair to some point.

My GOD! After all day clicking around just to glimps the egg I finally get there on the 5pm (uk) drop and get 1! Egg. Frantic clicking and refreshing....ugh...

Just caught six of them! smile.gif And also bred a gold tinsel, which got auto-abandoned, intelligent me. Oh, well. Whoever found it, take good care of it! smile.gif

Happy Halloween everyone! smile.gif

Still no eggs, still keeping my fingers crossed. I almost passed out at my computer last night, staying up to try and catch them. XD

If you have no trophy, 4 eggs. Bronze, 5. Silver, 6, and Gold trophy, 7. wink.gif

I am getting the same problem.

I would have had 2 event dragons last major drop, but I got "You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg. " twice...

What's going on?

How many eggs total do you have? Scroll egg limits still apply...

Edited by seranata

I seem to be hving pretty good luck. If someone wants I can gift one or two to you. Just PM me.

*for the time being I am full up on gift requests* sorry as soon as I get these sent Ill try to get more to gift.

**I can take 1-2 more gifting requests. I'll update one they re filled.

Edited by Jennifer_T

perhaps you're scroll locked?