TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

O____O Did anyone else notice these are the only eggs with shadows???

Gah! I didn't notice the shadow until just now! Thanks for pointing that out. biggrin.gif

I also noticed that the little hatchling doesn't seem to have any back legs. I wonder if it will be a very ghostly amphiptere...

Gah! I didn't notice the shadow until just now! Thanks for pointing that out. biggrin.gif

I also noticed that the little hatchling doesn't seem to have any back legs. I wonder if it will be a very ghostly amphiptere...

*Cough* TJ corrected me, but yeah.. xd.png

Ever seen a balloon egg?

This made me laugh so hard. Because I totally can imagine the tone this is spoken in. xd.png

Edited by Nyastara

No matter when I peak into the Cave, I never see any of the eggs. They're like 'real' ghosts. You hear about them, but never see them lol

This made me laugh so hard. Because I totaly can imagine the tone this is spoken in. xd.png

Me too! :3 I'z a fail.

Saw one, again! I think it's a sign of encouragement... I couldn't see ANY for most of the drops, today, but I've managed to see one for the past two. So, maybe site traffic is slowing down. *crosses fingers on behalf of the hopeful*

Saw one, again!  I think it's a sign of encouragement... I couldn't see ANY for most of the drops, today, but I've managed to see one for the past two.  So, maybe site traffic is slowing down.  *crosses fingers on behalf of the hopeful*

-Content Removed-

Edited by Khallayne

I've been a member for a long time but usually just lurk on the boards. I love collecting these dragons and look forward to each and every event. The Halloween event this year was way above the call of duty and TJ and all who were involved get a huge gratitude for doing it. So much fun (even if finding those last two will drive me mad LOL)

If you have not caught your dragons - don't give upyet. My first round this morning they were gone faster than I can move my fingers - When I tried on the second drop I picked up 4 in a row. Will not attempt for anymore and wish all still trying happy and successful collecting.

Yay new hatchies!!! They are interesting they almost look mad.. I like it!

Cant wait to see what these beauties grow up to look like. smile.gifsmile.gif

Wow, what a nice egg! It seems so delicate with all those twirls but it also seems so lonely. I can't wait at all to see the next hatchling stage and the adult!

Sadly, as there are only two eggs in the OP, seems that this dragon hasn't dismorphism.

Me too! :3 I'z a fail.

Honey everbody has those moments ... count me in, I'm addicted to those moments and I absolutely love them, because they conjure the most hilarious facial expressions on others. xd.png

they are awesome hatchies cant wait to see the grownups - thanks tj, spriters and halloween eventers!

Want me to try and get you one? tongue.gif

Oh! No, thank you! I caught two myself at midnight, before things got quite so clogged up. I'm full up, now, though, because I'm a newbie. So, if you feel SUPER generous, I'd love you and gift you... but really, if you have the chance, catch and give to the less fortunate!

Oh! No, thank you! I caught two myself at midnight, before things got quite so clogged up. I'm full up, now, though, because I'm a newbie. So, if you feel SUPER generous, I'd love you and gift you... but really, if you have the chance, catch and give to the less fortunate!

Oh, ok. And I am, but my I have max eggs for now. :3

Oh, ok. And I am, but my I have max eggs for now. :3

Congrats!

(There's just something so satisfying about still being able to go trick-or-treating and collect goodies, in some form. smile.gif )

They drop at xx.00 xx.05 and xx.10 I think. Not sure if they drop any other time. The hourly drop last about 1-3 mins though.

Ah, thank you. Hopefully I'll fill my scroll with these brand new awesome eggies. smile.gif

Man first time i have been on for a event like this and i have had no look catching one because the abandonment page is clogged up. -.- All well fingers crossed everything will clear and i can try to get one...