TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I'll wait with adding my eggs to hatcheries and i'll fogg my little eggies when i go to bed. I really don't want them to die. It happened to me once and it won't happen twice.

My poor marrow egg :<

Do you think 5d14h is a safe time to put my new eggs out on the sites? I incubated them so im hoping they wont get sick.

Seems like I'll get no Halloween dragons this year... o_o; haven't even see one egg in the last hours.

It sounds like holiday eggs get sick easy and die pretty quickly =/ If that is the case i am going to fog mine when i go off to bed and only put them on two clicks sites.

Do you think 5d14h is a safe time to put my new eggs out on the sites? I incubated them so im hoping they wont get sick.

I think you should wait a couple more hours but maybe i'm too worried xd.png

Edited by user560

Seems like I'll get no Halloween dragons this year... o_o; haven't even see one egg in the last hours.

Don't quit.. There's still time left.. You should just keep trying. Try at the hourly drops which are at every XX.00

If you still can't look at some tips given by members in this thread.. you just gotta search, or you can PM me and I can give you some tips.

If this week hasn't been reminder enough, Holidays bring extra fan site traffic. Your eggs will get views much faster than normal and are more likely to get sick right now. Remember to wait a while before adding them anywhere!

This bears repeating as often as possible.

I haven't put any in a site yet...mostly because I keep giving away the ones that no longer have a cooldown. xd.png

Now i'm getting paranoid that i have put my Pumpkin in yo early and it's going to die... *Trots off to keep an eagle eye on it.* >.>

Edited by JaneDunn

I don't think anything happen to them if you put them in 1 site.. But just in case I did fog my egg at about 350 views and will be fogging others at 350 views as well.. But in the past I have never had to fog eggs.. usually.. only recently with a marrow that had already about 3k views when I got it from someone, and I put it on a site, it was still an egg. Lol.

Edited by Sourwhatup

Eggs are very fragile the first 24 hours and incubating don't beware them to get sick. You should at least wait 12 hours before you add them anywhere. And then start with only one hatcherie.

Mine got sick at 5d10h with only 300 clicks. :c Better be careful with these dragons.

I think you should wait a couple more hours but maybe i'm too worried xd.png

No your prob right my moms marrows died at 5d with 300 views so I think I will fog them anyway. smile.gif

to the newbies with there new eggs.

reading threw this i notice that most of your eggs are dieing from veiw bombing. don't place the new eggs on to many sites at once. if your egg gets more than 100 veiws per 5 min. or so you might what to slow down. if you fear they will die when your off fog them. and if there already sick you might what to fog them till they become un-sick then wait 1 or 2 hours. most normal members will tell you the same even i have to follow these steps, good luck!

8D Adorable squishy hatchies!! I can't wait to see them all grown up <3

Eggs are very fragile the first 24 hours and incubating don't beware them to get sick. You should at least wait 12 hours before you add them anywhere. And then start with only one hatcherie.

Thank you for the tip my sister is new here and wanted to know about timing. She worked so hard to catch 2 new eggs it would be aweful if they got sick and died..

Finally back from Small Claims Court (Where my sister won) Now I can try and get more Halloweens. I got one so far. Wish me luck!

For those whom are paranoid about eggs getting sick (like me xd.png ) one thing you can do is fog them immediately, then unfog them once they reach 4 days on the clock, and then stick them in a couple ERs once they get down to ER time, after they hatch, immediately fog them again and do the same thing for the hatchlings to get them to adulthood. I've always done this for my holiday and rare-ish dragons and it's always worked for me ^^

I myself haven't seen *any* five minute drops. I've had to get mine at the hour. What with everybody wanting them, more five minute drops would make sense. If it keeps going this way, I'm afraid some people won't get any at all. sad.gif

Math: Over 2000 users online right now x 7 for all eggslots filled = 14,000 eggs needed at least. Means over 2000 eggs per biome throughout the day.

I'm starting to think I won't be able to nab one myself. Especially looking at those numbers...and knowing I have to go to work...*sigh* I kind of wish there was a 2 egg limit for the Halloween dragons like with other holiday dragons. The way it is really does seem to give advantage to those who have faster connections & higher egg limits.

No your prob right my moms marrows died at 5d with 300 views so I think I will fog them anyway. smile.gif

Yea, i think that is the best to do :3

But i didn't knew they could die with 300 views, that's just way too fast ohmy.gif