TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Do you think so?

Well, I hope it's not usual the pattern from now on. xd.png When I first came there were eggs all over the place (actually managed to catch one too)... for like 3 min and then suddenly they dissapeared. Don't know what to make of it, really - this is my first Halloween on DC so I don't have anything to compare it with. tongue.gif

how long dose it take for a dragon to show up as a zombie? i killed 3, and only one was a successful rev, but he's still the same dragon.. or and i missing something o_o

They immediately become a zombie when the magic goes wrong.

If you revive and see a normal dragon then it will never become a zombie.

If you try to kill the revived dragon again you will NOT get another attempt to revive it..it is well and truly dead. The revive can only be used once per dragon.

Any biome.

I feel a bit proud- of my six, one was from an hourly, one was at 12:15 drop, and the other four were all from the 12:45/12:50 drops. Maybe, if I'm not studying for tests tomorrow morning (really, who has a test for a night class on Halloween?!).

Edited by Khallayne

how long dose it take for a dragon to show up as a zombie? i killed 3, and only one was a successful rev, but he's still the same dragon.. or and i missing something o_o

you can revive it two ways. one it comes back to life and stays normal or two it revives and is a zombie.

if it revives as a zombie it will say in the revive message and show it as a zombie.

you got a normal revival, no zombie.

Ugh Im going to have trouble getting one...hopefully Ill be able to trade for one ;/

Liked the haunted house but I simply can not get any of the new eggs. Honestly when you have a slow computer dragon catching isn't fun.

Ooh darn it it's a little harder now I think cuz my browser is starting to lag worse now. X_o

But I think I like holidays better with biomes. Tbh I haven't really been that big of a fan because I'm lazy to go to different places to look for a certain eggs but it's really loads better for holiday drops.

Holy crap, I just got three eggs on this drop, bringing my total to four! xd.png

That egg-locks me until some time tomorrow afternoon, then I'll see if I can get another to trade with someone. Good luck to the rest of you in your hunting!

I got mine all right after the other by going to different biomes instead of pressing F5. Since they're dropping in all of them, loading a new biome seemed more reliable than refreshing, easier to tell when the new page had loaded instead of accidentally re-clicking an egg that someon else already picked up!

Good luck to everyone! It is possible!

Yay, I caught 4 eggs in the hourly drop just now. biggrin.gif Now I can go to work happy and catch the last eggs during lunchbreak.

Got two zombies, too.

Happy hunting everyone!

why is the drop only 2 minutes ? you have no chance !! mad.gif

It's the beginning of the Holiday. =) Not many people have the eggs, so the drops aren't lasting long. They'll be longer closer to the end.

only 2 minutes?????? not right! sad.gif

Yeah, I sware I got on computer xx:00 and they were already gone.

Kinda unfair to those with slow computer. People getting 7 eggs and lot of us cant even get 1

Hooray for being happily locked with new lovely eggs! I was wondering if this Halloween's dragons were going be something ghosty to match up with the haunted house, and from the look of the eggs I have a chance of being right.

Many thanks to TJ and the spriters! Can't wait to see what they hatch into.