TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Got my six pretties. c:

I can't wait to see what these hatch into.

Didn't have enough pinks to influence 'em all, so I hope they turn out fairly even.

I was just worried about that myself only have enough to influnce 4 out of 7 all the pumpkins and marrows did me in. smile.gif

I'm locked with failed vampire bites, so I only managed to snag two...

It's better than nothing, at least. biggrin.gif

Awesome, some marrows and pumpkins grew up while I was catching. ^^ I just need two marrows to hatch and then I can finish catching. /pokes eggs with a stick

I got one! wub.gif Oh gosh, they are going to be epic! x3 Now I just need to wait for my Moonstone and Black eggs to hatch! biggrin.gif

AAAAHHHH!!! *runs around in circles* smile.gif Too bad you have to have a trigger finger faster than a Desperado at sundown to get one..... >_<

ok we must wait every hour. Im in europe, germany, here is it 6 am in the morning. laugh.gif

we don't have to wait an hour. They drop through out the hour but its been over 5 mins since the last drop sooo..

there's small drops ever 5 minutes.

I don't know - I've been sitting here for 15 min and still no eggs. I hope they come soon, they're so pretty. biggrin.gif

It's been over 20 minutes...

They'll drop eventually!

*hands TJ a large brownie to sustain him through this*

It's only been an hour since I caught my four, and I'm already impatient for them to hatch so I can see what they look like. This is going to be hell. tongue.gif

I don't know - I've been sitting here for 15 min and still no eggs. I hope they come soon, they're so pretty. biggrin.gif

I agree its been nearly 20 mins and no drop yet. I wonder if we really did run out of eggs. wink.gif

I agree its been nearly 20 mins and no drop yet. I wonder if we really did run out of eggs. wink.gif

They drop even 5 mins but they go so fast. There's larger drops but the largest is on the hour. (maybe half too I forget)

If the drops still work like they used to, the five minute drops are so painfully small that you can miss them completely. The big drops are at the hour and half hour marks.

I haven't been to an event since the biomes were introduced, so y'all correct me if I'm wrong...

There have been drops. The eggs have just been going really, really quickly. I was refreshing constantly from about 19 minutes past, then when it hit 20 minutes past, I refreshed and there were only two left, I refreshed again and there were none.

So there have definitely still been eggs coming, but I imagine it's a pretty small amount, because they're getting snapped up instantly. They didn't even last five seconds.

I've got all the eggies I need this year. biggrin.gif Plus I caught 5 for my friend AND managed to revive 3 zombies along with that. I am definitely a happy camper right now.

No limit? Well, that's terrific for those of us without quick hands.

The Halloween eggs are so pretty. Can't wait to see what they hatch like. biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ, and the spriters. smile.gif

Wouldn't suprise me. :3 Lol, TJ has to have his hands full right now, with so many hunters waiting to pounce. xd.png Thanks TJ for all the hard work!

I haven't been able to catch a single one because my internet is so slow.

There hasn't been an egg in almost half an hour....

Very bad luck with zombification

12 experiments

2 succeses

I agree.

5 gendered and frozen hatchies and not one became a zombie. sad.gif

Oh, TJ... You, your admins, your designers, and everyone else helping you did a wonderful job. I do love the egg design by the way. Can't wait to see it all grown up. biggrin.gif Now, off to bed with yours truly!