TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

AWWWW! I just realized the little zombie hathcling I made has the code 1do2.

Named it '32 Enjoy the Little Things.'

'I do too!'

I finally actually looked at the codes for TJ's eggs. I love 'em.

TJ just likes to play mind games with us...One day he is going to create a drop on April fools day...that no matter what you click it says somebody else got the egg.

Phantom Eggs...and people will be up all night trying to get one...haha, it would have been funny for tonight...a nice trick instead of a treat!!!

2/8 for hatching zombies (one came back to full life!)

0/5 for adult zombies sad.gif

I guess there's always next year.

Grabbed four eggs and found a CB vine in AP...to keep it or not to keep it...

I'm a little baffled that TJ only has two eggs shown- both genders can influence, so it isn't a single-gender breed. Hrm...

Geez these 5 minute drops are insanely fast. O.o I'm lucky to see two eggs fly by if I even catch a glimpse of the drop.

Edited by Draco Knight

...Interesting. I thought it would be another certain dragon, since he disappeared from the Completed List. But I bet its as alway, Holiday Dragons are secret.

Can't wait to see it hatched.

Boy, either my Internet connection got WAY better recently, or the biomes are successfully spreading the traffic out. Either way, that was the easiest holiday clicking I've ever had. :-D What awesome eggs. I hope they turn into cool ghosts or phantoms.

Have a good night everyone!

I would guess so. I managed to catch 25 eggs in about 15 minutes for myself and 3 other people. a personal best record for me. earned myself a holly this christmas I did. biggrin.gif

I'm a little baffled that TJ only has two eggs shown- both genders can influence, so it isn't a single-gender breed. Hrm...

Halloween - the last two years at any rate - has been a two-gender dragon.

They DO go fast!

Yes this has been the best halloween ever, i got 5 of the new eggs and zombified two hatchies biggrin.gif, Thanks TJ. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new dragons are going to be.

Aquamyrine

Geez these 5 minute drops are insanely fast. O.o I'm lucky to see two eggs fly by if I even catch a glimpse of the drop.

Yes, there are fast. ^^

I hunt since 45min and got an egg every 10 minutes. xd.png

Argh 17 minutes until i need to get to school. Come to mama little eggs! Come to mama! *stalks the cave*

[EDIT] I just got one! biggrin.gif Is it okay if I'm satisfied with only one eggy? xd.png I missed the Marrows last year so this is so nice! <3

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

They can't be going that fast there was more people on each page when the first drop came. censorkip.gif Where did all the eggs go?

Edit: Disregard everything I said. This has been a pretty good Halloween!

Edited by songwithnosoul

Reminder:

Members offering to catch: Do not request members give you their private information, on the forum.

~We strongly suggest members do not give out private information. What members do off the forum they do at their own risk.~

Catching for someone else can appear as multi-scrolling.

Eggs are dropping right on the 5 minute mark, but are going so fast, that it's hard to see them. Look for the white screen of death. That's usually my indicator I've missed them, yet again. xd.png

2 eggs = no gender dimorphism for hatchling or adult sprites - the male/female sprites are the same

3 eggs = s2 hatchling sprites the same, but male/female adult sprites are different

4 eggs = s2 hatchling sprites are different, adult sprites are different

They can't be going that fast there was more people on each page when the first drop came. censorkip.gif Where did all the eggs go?

Yeah, it's been a while now, people are getting a bit impatient. Maybe something broke down...