TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Come on, I just need one more and I can go to SLEEP.

@_@ omg same here. I can't have an uneven number of eggs cuz I don't like odd numbers. D:

Four new eggs on my scroll. Two successful zombie revives. One pumpkin egg hatching tomorrow. This has been an excellent first DC Halloween! Thanks TJ and the spriters!! ^-^

Hopefully I'll be able to catch a couple eggs this evening. Have to go to bed, and won't be getting back until a few hours before the event ends

Oh please cave, one more egg... I need to sleep so bad... I have class tomorrow xd.png

seems the initial shock is over and forums are loading, tried posting was gonna be the 21st post, but refused to load, so left and came back to a smooth running site tongue.gif

thanks TJ and spriters, the eggs are beautiful for a halloween dragon laugh.gif

Wonderful luck on the eggs this time. My PB marrows gendered an even pair for pure bred 3rd gen next year smile.gif

2 new eggs *crosses fingers for male/female

No zombies though sad.gif

Got four on the first drop (had three fogged eggs and hadn't had time to unfog them before coming on after driving for two hours) and then caught my last three on the :15 drop.

Love the ghostie plaque. Kyoot. And love the codes of the eggs. x3

Happy Halloween everyone! (Thirty more minutes until it's really Halloween, but you get what I mean.)

Now, is it just me, or was there not a 30 minute drop?

Nope, you're right - there hasn't been any eggs for half an hour. Where are you little eggs?

Got four on the first drop (had three fogged eggs and hadn't had time to unfog them before coming on after driving for two hours) and then caught my last three on the :15 drop.

Love the ghostie plaque. Kyoot. And love the codes of the eggs. x3

Happy Halloween everyone! (Thirty more minutes until it's really Halloween, but you get what I mean.)

It's Halloween where I am, has been for over an hour!

Eggs... where are you?

They're in all biomes, btw.

Oh please cave, one more egg... I need to sleep so bad... I have class tomorrow xd.png

I know the feeling lol I have to work at 7am and I only need one more egg so I can atleast get 5hrs of sleep... smile.gif

I agree its been nearly 20 mins and no drop yet. I wonder if we really did run out of eggs. wink.gif

*lol* I can picture it in my head:

All adult Halloween dragon females gathered in a cave with TJ as their drill sergeant, who gives them fire to lay new eggs. xd.png

I know the feeling lol I have to work at 7am and I only need one more egg so I can atleast get 5hrs of sleep... smile.gif

I did that last year. lol I still only got one marrow. sad.gif

Please keep in mind that since this is an Event drop, an hourly drop can last as shortly as 3-5 minutes (sometimes less!) They're tricky to catch. Just keep waiting. =)

No luck with the zombies. 3 dragons avoided and 2 completely dissolved >.< And I'll have to leave for school in a matter of minutes so I'll probably get my ghosties next year like I got my Marrow yesterday :/

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Nope, you're right - there hasn't been any eggs for half an hour. Where are you little eggs?

We need those ghost hunter guys from TV. xd.png

But, I sat there refreshing from xx:25 - xx:35 and saw nothing. I should have at least seen some of them...

Sheesh those go fast xd.png Got 3/5 Zombies, woohoo! And now waiting for more new eggies. They're beautiful!!

I might give it a rest tonight. I've caught my 4 have one egg slot open yet but no eggs have been dropping or at least non that I've seen.