TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

My moonstone is a greenwing and my ice is a vampire???? Sprite switch or really laggy?

it seems that I don't have luck. I've spent already 1 hour looking for at least one but every time I get this message: You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.

Well next time better luck

it seems that I don't have luck. I've spent already 1 hour looking for at least one but every time I get this message: You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.

Well next time better luck

Keep trying! If you can stay on till the hourly drop (at xx:00), more will drop.

I am in a different time zone than DC so I have to keep refreshing to see the forum times so I know when the hour drop is.

I am in a different time zone than DC so I have to keep refreshing to see the forum times so I know when the hour drop is.

the hour drop is always on xx:00 of every hour

Gonna try for the next drop and then I'll hit the hay. Registration for classes is tomorrow.

Yay, it's Halloween. c:

...But what on earth happened to the other forum boards? Like the General and RPing sections? o.o;

the hour drop is always on xx:00 of every hour

I'm more worried about my clocks being a minute or two off.

If you know that, then refresh 1 or 2 minutes earlier?

Yeah, I'm relying on one of the world-clock websites because my computer clock is always off no matter how many times i change it.

If you know that, then refresh 1 or 2 minutes earlier?

Good idea. I'm keeping a paranoid eye on the time.

Yesss. I managed to catch six of the purty new eggs. <3 So now I'm locked.

I lovelovelove how the eggs look. Can't wait to see the adults. (I'm already reserving names for them. ;3;)

Happy Halloween! :D

I'm trying to get one with my phone..it is impossible...

Go here they have the DC time.

Anyways I haven't been able to catch any.. I'm just gonna wait for the big drop instead of trying to get the 2 min drops >.<.

Drop over. Now Under Maintenance..Lol..

There were so many people it was lagging like crazy.

Edited by Sourwhatup

Thank you for this novelty and Happy Halloween.

I have not seen eggs yet for the moment, I hope to have at least a couple of it.

Guys, be careful of your eggs. ._. Putting them in fansites this early is a bad idea, especially with the heavy fansite traffic. Wait about 12-24 hours before getting them views, this usually keeps the sickness away in my experience. I already see sick Halloween eggs in fansites and I'd hate to see peoples' eggs get killed from too many views.

Downtime

Dragon Cave is currently down for regular maintenance.

Really? Now?