TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Kinda unfair to those with slow computer. People getting 7 eggs and lot of us cant even get 1

*agree* ! mad.gif

I'm worried about not getting any because I worked a long shift today and need to sleep. Plus I work a long shift tomorrow. Wish they weren't so hard to grab.

zombie question...

I have the same 50-50 chances the whole day of halloween, or only the NIGHT of halloween????

Yay, I caught 4 eggs in the hourly drop just now. biggrin.gif Now I can go to work happy and catch the last eggs during lunchbreak.

Got two zombies, too.

Happy hunting everyone!

PFT!

Lol jp good job ^ ^

All my zombie attempts failed too sad.gif And I can't catch an egg to save my life!! I have a laptop and not having a regular mouse makes moving fast enough quite a challenge.

Just cried out help in a gifting thread...again. In all the time I've been here I only managed to catch two holiday dragons myself *sighs* The unlimited catching doesn't help either. Arthritis and slow connection means zero chance and with unlimited catching and very few drops it goes in the negative for me..

On the positive side I finally got a zombie! Took me only three years....*coughs*

I caught and was gifted several marrows this year, and I managed to make a couple zombies. That in itself was an accomplishment. smile.gif Last year, all my zombie fodder disintegrated on me. At least this year, my ISP hasn't decided to take the night off when I need it most.

It's the beginning of the Holiday. =) Not many people have the eggs, so the drops aren't lasting long. They'll be longer closer to the end.

That's good to hear. Because these 2-3 min drops are way too short - eggs are gone in a blink of a second. xd.png

Kinda unfair to those with slow computer. People getting 7 eggs and lot of us cant even get 1

I guess that's sort of what you sign up for when you join a webbased game where one of the major parameters beside luck and fast reactions is a fast connection. Not fair, perhaps, but that's the premises of the game.

But the new eggs look gorgeous, I don't know if we're allowed to share theories on what they are, but given the special even I guess it's not too hard to guess, and that was really also what I hoped for even before Halloween. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif I woke up, came to the alpine, saw three eggs and when I missed one, they were gone everywhere.

Too bad I have to go to school now. D: When I come back, I'll immediately start catching.

Hey does anyone know if I kill my dragons for zombies now, do I loose egg slots?

you don't lose your egg slots.

good luck!

Urgh! I can beat 500-600+ people to Christmas and Valentine eggs, Christmas I usually get at least one within an hour, once both in the first drop. I even snagged a Holly off the AP the first year you could breed them.

These little Phantoms are killing me. LMAO! laugh.gif I always have trouble catching Halloween eggs, must be why I like this Event so darn much!

Edit: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

i have not the time all day long, because in a few hours ive been in my holidays and fly...

Hey does anyone know if I kill my dragons for zombies now, do I loose egg slots?

Killing hatchlings or adults don't use egg slots. But don't kill eggs. xd.png