TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

As far as I can see, they are dropping in all areas equally

Not quite, they're continuing to drop in different biomes after some have stopped.

Example: Last top of the hour, I started in the Desert. It stopped at XX:02. Then I chanced over to Alpine and they were still dropping and continued to drop until XX:04.

I mean, you can't breed any new Halloween eggs after the 1st (if I'm correct), so why should we have to wait 8 days to breed the newest ones?

you acctually cant breed any halloween dragons old or new till next halloween. its like this so they stay hard to get. and the 8 day wait is just a mark to show you cant breed them.

Edited by reddof-f6

I'm kind of upset that I can't breed my new Marrows and Pumpkins until the 8th. I don't really understand why the breeding wait is so long.

I mean, you can't breed any new Halloween eggs after the 1st (if I'm correct), so why should we have to wait 8 days to breed the newest ones?

Wow, it never occurred to me to think about it much, but you're right. It doesn't make any sense that we shouldn't be able to breed the adults for commons as soon as Halloween breeding is over.

The newest eggs are very pretty. I have high hopes for the adults.

Edited by Goslander

yay! new pretty eggy! happy.gif

Could somebody please tell me in which biomie are they located?

All biomes!

They should become easier to catch after those of us with faster connections become scroll locked.

Not quite, they're continuing to drop in different biomes after some have stopped.

Example: Last top of the hour, I started in the Desert. It stopped at XX:02. Then I chanced over to Alpine and they were still dropping and continued to drop until XX:04.

I think that might depend on how many people are in each Biome, and how many eggs are being grabbed.

Example: There are 100 eggs being dropped in each biome. If there are only 20 people in the Alpine, but 50 people in the Desert, the eggs in the desert are going to go faster than the ones in the Alpine, as there are more people grabbing eggs in the Desert.

yay! new pretty eggy! happy.gif

Could somebody please tell me in which biomie are they located?

all of them. =]

All biomes!

They should become easier to catch after those of us with faster connections become scroll locked.

Thank you very much! smile.gif

They're being picked up too fast! D: I don't even get to see the egg in 5 minute drops.

Conspiracy!!

If the previous Halloween dragons were allowed to breed now, then those eggs would crowd out space on scrolls for event eggs, and people would be forced to choose, perhaps, or it could skew the ratios for event eggs.

Just got up being UK time and early to try and catch these, is there really only an on the hour drop as the there are none at the half hour?

I think that might depend on how many people are in each Biome, and how many eggs are being grabbed.

Example: There are 100 eggs being dropped in each biome. If there are only 20 people in the Alpine, but 50 people in the Desert, the eggs in the desert are going to go faster than the ones in the Alpine, as there are more people grabbing eggs in the Desert.

Desert's been pretty lightly-populated, that and Coast have had the smallest user counts.

Just got up being UK time and early to try and catch these, is there really only an on the hour drop as the there are none at the half hour?

There's a 'long' drop on the hour and short ones (three eggs?) at the five minute intervals.

It seems to be best to pick one biome and stay there.

Desert's been pretty lightly-populated, that and Coast have had the smallest user counts.

Not. Anymore. *watches other biomes empty*

There's a 'long' drop on the hour and short ones (three eggs?) at the five minute intervals.

It seems to be best to pick one biome and stay there.

LOL thanks for the tip biggrin.gif Hopefully didnt sound grumpy but want new eggs! wink.gif

Very pretty eggs. Thanks to TJ and the talented spriter (whoever you may be). I can't wait to see how they turn out. I had seven egg spaces available and now I'm happily locked with seven new Halloween Eggs. I've influenced and incubated all of them. Happy Halloween all!

Wow! What success! I scroll locked myself with all Halloween eggs. Then I was able to turn an adult into a Zombie on the third try. biggrin.gif And I just love the new eggs. Can't wait to see the adults!

That was easyer than expected. Egglocjed in the first two drops. Gettingv2nd gen marriws and pumkins was harder! This has made my first haloween great!

I think I will have to wait for the on hour one, not even seeing the 5 min drop. Will have one chance to try before work and hopefully competition wont be too stiff when I get back smile.gif