TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Got my seven eggs (had to wait 45 min for my paper to hatch)

After three years of trying, finally got one adult Zombie!!!!

The Haunted Mansion scavenger hunt was a lot of fun (took me @90 minutes)

All in all, one helluva fantastic Halloween!

Thanks, DC biggrin.gif

I got all my 6 slots occupied for the new halloween eggs in the first drop biggrin.gif

they are quite easy to catch.

An advice for people who are not getting many success:

forget about F5.It will only screw everything.Try a refresher,it's much more reliable.

at least for me.

Well internet is fairly fast but the biomes are killing me. You don't get an egg you have to go to the cave then a biome then try again ugh! Been trying an hour and got 1 egg so far and is it me but they don't seem to be dropping like last year

Just hit the "back" button and refresh.

I stayed in 1 biome and just bounced between 2 eggs after hitting the back button and refreshing.

Got all 4 that way.

Good luck!

Patti~

I would say this would be a pretty successful year. I would try for a zombie but I'm afraid to get a dead eggy on my scroll been trying forever to get a gold from the gift giving tree thread.

Well internet is fairly fast but the biomes are killing me. You don't get an egg you have to go to the cave then a biome then try again ugh! Been trying an hour and got 1 egg so far and is it me but they don't seem to be dropping like last year

Just do hold 'Ctrl' and click on the egg, then you don't have to leave the Biome.

WHERE's THE SECOND DROP?

That's what I am wondering, too. I got up early just to go hunting and now there's nothing to hunt. sad.gif

Got my six pretties. c:

I can't wait to see what these hatch into.

Didn't have enough pinks to influence 'em all, so I hope they turn out fairly even.

Got my first zombie this year though. <3

Happy Halloween!

Last year was hell but this year it's much easier with the biomes. I just dwelled in the one with the least traffic (the coast) and caught 3 within 5 minutes wink.gif

What I did was start out in the first biome, clicked an egg while holding ctrl. Went to next biome clicked egg while holding ctrl. Etc Etc until I had all 7 eggs.

Happy Halloween all!

I just got my 7 eggs. Thay are so <3

And got 3 Zombies - 2 adults and a hatchie.

This Halloween is so much better than the last one biggrin.gif

Edited by alliana1

That's what I am wondering, too. I got up early just to go hunting and now there's nothing to hunt. sad.gif

It was over by :03 after the hour. xd.png

Well I haven't grabbed any eggs yet because of I've used up my bandwidth for the other Halloween activities.

But I did get two Zombies (one adult, one hatch) out of my five attempts.

So I suppose I should wait patiently for my eggs.

Not sure how patient I can be, but I'm gonna try.

Edited by Onyx-Dragoness

come on 1:00 drop where are you

ok we must wait every hour. Im in europe, germany, here is it 6 am in the morning. laugh.gif