TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I finally actually looked at the codes for TJ's eggs.  I love 'em.

Gee, I wonder what type of dragons they'll turn out to be this year! [/sarcasm] (It'd be hilarious if I was wrong.)

Edit: One's only three digits long! Even better.

Edited by songwithnosoul

how long dose it take for a dragon to show up as a zombie? i killed 3, and only one was a successful rev, but he's still the same dragon.. or and i missing something o_o

Managed to get 2 in the first drop, but no luck since. smile.gif

All 5 of my zombie attempts failed, really disappointed. sad.gif I hope next year means third time lucky. sad.gif

how long dose it take for a dragon to show up as a zombie? i killed 3, and only one was a successful rev, but he's still the same dragon.. or and i missing something o_o

If it revived normal then it didn't become a zombie or it woulda showed it immediately, sorry! sad.gif

Seems I won't be catching my fifth dragon. Which sucks.

dry.gif I haven't gotten one, and at this rate am not sure if I will

Yeah, it's been a while now, people are getting a bit impatient. Maybe something broke down...

Do you think so?

Yeah, it's been a while now, people are getting a bit impatient. Maybe something broke down...

Yeah, I did finally see them. They're there, but gone like a flash.

man how is everyone getting them so quickly?? o-o am i wrong or something? every 5 minutes theres a small drop, every hour theres a big drop. every 5 minutes the eggs dissapear in like 10 seconds -.- theyre in every biome or is it just 1 or 2? i havent even gottan one yet DX

So...I have 501 'grown' dragons on my scroll...if I murder an adult dragon and drop to 500 dragons, do I drop to a silver trophy?

dry.gif I haven't gotten one, and at this rate am not sure if I will

If I can manage to catch more I don't mind giving some away. But I haven't even seen eggs drop

Wow there was one egg in the alpine habitat.

For twenty minutes I'm clicking from habitat to habitat. Nothing except the one egg...

EDIT: and two single ones in the forest and by the volcano.

Edited by Nyastara

If it revived successfully, then it's just alive again, not a zombie. tongue.gif Only when the 'reviving magic' fails does it become a zombie. Or it just disintegrates. tongue.gif If it zombied, it shows up immediately as a zombie.

And dear god, TJ's codes are AWESOME! (has been laughing for awhile at them) I so want a BOO egg. xd.png

They usually show up instantly. Yours probably just straight revived instead of Zombieing.

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Xocowolf

So...I have 501 'grown' dragons on my scroll...if I murder an adult dragon and drop to 500 dragons, do I drop to a silver trophy?

I think you have a gold so long as you have 500 or more- so at 500 exactly you should still have your gold.

Sometime they'll revive as what dragon they were before you killed them.