TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Thanks JOTB for the nice sprites! Now I need more of them... smile.gif

The small error in the greenwings description has already been reported several times. I assume that it will be fixed soon.

*squee* I love these! Sooo purdy. Especially the Tangar. That's definitely a new favorite in my book. :3

Wow! The adults looks so awesome! biggrin.gif I'm definitely going to try and grab another one of each so that I have pairs (the others I had I gifted happy.gif)

Oh, beautiful - excellent job, JOTB! I admit, when I first saw that bright orange-green egg I was dubious whether I'd like the dragon - I tend to go for relatively subdued color schemes, personally. But seeing the adults totally won me over. Definitely ones I'll be happy to collect. I just plain love those wings!

And the Spotted Greenwings: I just plain love those colors. biggrin.gif Although I'm a little confused by the overlap on the adult wings... kinda hard to see where one ends and the other starts. Overall, though, like them very much indeed. ^.^

Would love to breed the Tangar with a CB summer and start a lineage, but it's the last day for summers today... So wait 9 months for such a project.  rolleyes.gif

Greenwing with Skywing might look good too.

Thanks spriters and of course TJ (I think you forgot to freeze your hatchlings, as you usually do).

There might still be time for summer dragons, season changes at September 23, 5:05 am EDT (same as cave time). Info from http://www.erh.noaa.gov/cle/climate/info/seasons.html

As directed from the link in the FAQ http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry4319275

Q: When do the seasonal eggs switch to the next season?

A: The seasonal dragon eggs always switch on the first day of the new season. To see what day that will be, please see here.

Thanks for the new dragons!

A dragon that eats any living thing... hmmm, better hide the Pygmies! X3

Oh mai. The Spotted Greenwings. I love them especially. <333

Excellent job on both the sprites, they are prettiness. <3 I luff these.

Those look great! Thanks JOTB!

I was like this when i saw the sprites:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by ghb523

Oh wow, these dragons are gorgeous! Thanks so much for a wonderful release. X3

oh my what gorgeous adults!!!

I adore them, especially Greenwings :3 such pretty colours! thank you very much, JOTB for your sprites, and TJ for the release biggrin.gif

Dude these are sweet. Love the sprites. Great job JOTB!

From the eggs/hatchlings I'd thought I'd like the blue one better, but now I'm split...

Tangars and Greenwings.. nice.

I thought the Greenwings were going to be my favorite adult sprite, but the Tangar's pose really appeals to me. :3

I love the new dragons. I think I need armies of both.

Edited by rubyshoes

I really like the Spotted Greenwings, but it looks more like an ocean creature to me because of the tentacle thingies and its wings kind of look like fins smile.gif .

I was in the cave once and the egg message said "This egg has bright orange and green markings." and I couldn't find it in the wiki. I finally found it in the Currently Being Released section. I have a Bright Spot Dragon egg that is about to hatch. laugh.gif

Agreed, Sya.

It'd be nice if we had more sea monsters <3

Agreed :<

And more feathered dragons. I didn't really realize it until the Moonstones were released, but the Moonstones and the Whites are the only feathered dragons in the cave.

I haven't looked at the front page yet...*bounces with excitement*

OH MY GOSH.

Those are stunning.

Great work, JOTB, as usual ;3

Eee! I need hoards of both kinds..if only the cave would unblock :c

Edited by glamoursea2

And more feathered dragons. I didn't really realize it until the Moonstones were released, but the Moonstones and the Whites are the only feathered dragons in the cave.

Don't forget Snow Angels. sad.gif

Both dragons look amazing with my suggested pairs. NOW all I need is for these guys to grow up. Thanks JOTB!