TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

I can't believe I found this on Sunday! I need to pay attention more...

Edit: Kandycat, I have two spotteds. Do you want one? I have a Teleport open.

Edited by SaeginBlight

Poo...and I was hoping that over the night they would have grown up. tongue.gif Well I know they will when I get back from my first class. xd.png

Maybe, but since we've never seen live dinos and dragons aren't real, we wouldn't know. But even if they do have something like this, I'm not thinking they would be called "fleshy growths". I did a search on the internet all but two entries on the first five pages had to do with medical stuff of both humans and animals (and some sounded very painful). I hope it gets changed to calling them something else.

I think it's going to end up being a dragon that has symbiotic (or even parasitic!) mushrooms growing all over its body.

woot! mine have hatched!

I think it's going to end up being a dragon that has symbiotic (or even parasitic!) mushrooms growing all over its body.

...hmm, I seem to remember a description like that

2hours! yippee.... *starts counting down* tongue.gif (can't wait)

Edited by velvet_paw

I'm on my way to having a little army of the new dragons! Can't wait to see the adults! One hour, and counting! smile.gif An hour has never seemed so long...

They're really pretty. But I've only bothered with catching one of each this far, heh. I'll get more of them later. (:

I just want mine to hatch so I can get more of something... anything xd.png I don't like being locked like this. Usually I had an egg or two hatch every couple days with how I had them staggered. Oh well...

To be honest, I wish they had come a week later or earlier. I wanted to catch some more CB summers, as this is the last day for them, but AP block and short hourly drops when the site is lagging for me, make it impossible... So I bred some more eggs for my project, but really wanted the CB summers...

Still looking forward to see the adults!

Yay, finally we are soon to see the new adults! biggrin.gif

I'm so impatient to see these little beauties grown! <3

The wait is killing me D:

But I bet they'll both be beautiful!

And it would be so awesome if the green/orange one was a drake...

Edit: OMG THEY'RE WONDERFUL! <3 I love those wings on the Spotted Greenwings!

Edited by becrux

The adults look AMAZING!

Tangars :3

How could we not think of thhhaaaaat. I love the blue one! HAORD TIEM!

Edited by RotomGuy