TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

I love them both! The Tangars have an awesome pose and the colour scheme of the Spotted Greenwings is stunning. <3 My head is already scanning all the possible lineages, lol!

the green one looks like neotropical.

i prefer the black one over the green. too bad they dont have sptrites for male and female.

They're both beautiful I'm leaning slightly more towards the Tangars, though. Thank you, JOTB and TJ!

(I do seem to be topping a lot today.)

Edited by Lagie

OmiGAWWWDDD those adults are gorgeous!!

Thanks to all the artists and TJ for this beautimous new release! I really love them both!

Thank you, JOTB for two lovely new dragons. I am not crazy about orange/green color schemes, but the Tangar is beautifully done. The Spotted Greenwing just could become one of my favorites. smile.gif

How did I get Little Greenwing for a name? I tried it, and actually got it! <3

These are beautiful dragons! Thank you to TJ, JOTB and anyone else who helped in producing these pretties!

Grats JOTB on a double success biggrin.gif

Great choices for this release TJ

Beautiful new dragons, both of them! biggrin.gif I don't have a favorite, I think they're both really cool! <3

anything living thing

Typo in the description? lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

I like both of them, though I think the tangars are my favorite of the two. I personally am glad it did not turn out the be a fungus dragon.

I like the pose of the Greenwing...it says it eats anything, and to me it looks like it's running up on some prey, ready to ram it. ha ha smile.gif

I think they should fix the greenwing description though...that last sentence sounds kind of strange.. It should be 'any living thing', that would make more sense!

Edited by MedievalMystic

OMG. Mysterious eggs, cute hatchlings, and FINALLY beautiful adults! They are both very nice. Thank you TJ and all!

Edited by missrabbit7

Maybe, but since we've never seen live dinos and dragons aren't real, we wouldn't know.  But even if they do have something like this, I'm not thinking they would be called "fleshy growths".  I did a search on the internet all but two entries on the first five pages had to do with medical stuff of both humans and animals (and some sounded very painful).  I hope it gets changed to calling them something else.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they call them something else too!

Fleshly growths does sound terrible. blink.gif

Just looked at the adults and they both look GREAT! smile.gif

Edited by bigbite100

user posted image

Could not help myself testing them out. So far these are my favorite pairs :3

The blue one looks great with a lot of dragons, with the green, you kinda have to find something as bright as it to pair it with, which is really limiting.

/Changes out the images before anyone sees ._.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I was not disappointed by grabbing three sets of bright-spotted eggs! The adults are amazing, JOTB, and the Tangars are as well (though I only have one set so far of those). Excellent work!

I really love the green dragon, it's gorgeous!

I'm kind of disappointed about the blue, it's head looks strange to me..

I'm glad there aren't dimorphic sprites. Not every dragon breed needs to be dimorphic. Plus, a lot of times one gender (usually the male) will end up having a much cooler sprite than the other, which grates on my nerves.

I totally agree with that.

I just couldn't help myself but grab another egg. I wonder... I shall try BBW's with Tangar's and Ridgewings with Greenspots!