TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Don't forget Snow Angels. sad.gif

Ah, true, but I don't have any Snow Angels...sadly.

I especially love the Tangars, and I love their name. Tangar. It's so fun to say!

Sweetlings too!

Technically not feathered. Well, maybe. They have little spritzes of feathers here and there...no wings whatsoever.

Gosh, I think I'm going to make a stunning lineage with these new dragons. Hrm...

There's a typo at the bottom of the Greenwings page:

"anything living things" should really just be "anything living" or "any living things".

There's a typo at the bottom of the Greenwings page:

"anything living things" should really just be "anything living" or "any living things".

I think descriptions should really be double checked. Or dragon suggestions overall. Like, the Moonstone hatchies have a miscolored spot of pixels (white, not transparent- I don't know if that's been fixed or not) and I believe there was a typo in a recent description- can't remember quite what it was though.

>:/

I have OCD. That's going to bother me now.

Why did you have to mention that? I probably would have never noticed if you hadn't said anything! Lol.

Ohmygosh <333

Love them <3 Greenwings are easily my favorite, although only for the color scheme - I love the pose (And name) of the Tangars more. <3

Hmm...Am I the only one thinking Greenwing x blue/green Nebula stairstep?~ cx

Just went to do a little Cave hunting for more new eggies, and it looks like AP blocking has returned.

Technically not feathered. Well, maybe. They have little spritzes of feathers here and there...no wings whatsoever.

Gosh, I think I'm going to make a stunning lineage with these new dragons. Hrm...

*strokes rosebud's feathers lovingly*

And I can't decide if the sunsongs don't have just a bit of featherly smattering, too, since they sort of look something like a phoenix. Could be the sun reflecting off the underside of their wings, which do have that bat-like appearance to them.

Anyway, I do like these new dragons. Frankly, though, I'd like to see something a little more black or red outside of the holidays, and a little less blue or green.

I don't get the last sentence

is it a typo?

Greenwings will consume nearly anything living thing that they can fit in their mouths

blink.gif

should it maybe be any living thing?

or

nearly anything living that they can fit

unsure.gif

edit to add: ok read the last few pages I've been trying to keep up

I see it must be atypo, I know my American English is bad (even though I am American) so was trying to figure out what it meant tongue.gif

Edited by Merenwen

I think it's neat that they were both by the same artist, because that way, when you put them in lineages together, you don't have two totally different 'spriting styles' which looks kind of awkward. They're both similar, in style, in shading, and so on, so they'll look lovely together.

I wish my eggs would hatch already. MUST HAVE MOAR.

Very pretty adults - don't know why, but every time I look at the Greenwing's sprite, I'm reminded of the Forest Spirit (Nightwalker form) from Princess Mononoke. One more reason to love it. wub.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

All of my Goldwings and Spotteds have Matured!

Very pretty adults, I don't know which one I like more.

Oh the new adults are so pwetty!! biggrin.gif

wub.gif gosh they're nice. I have to say that I like the matured hatchies better... >.<

nonetheless! they're so awesome! thanks again, TJ for an awesome update!!

o: I like them. :3 ... obviously I was delusional when I thought I recognized the eggs, I don't recognize the adults at all. xd.png

The tangars look good with Neoptropical dragons, I think. ^^

Very pretty adults - don't know why, but every time I look at the Greenwing's sprite, I'm reminded of the Forest Spirit (Nightwalker form) from Princess Mononoke. One more reason to love it. :wub:

let us go chop off his head and see if they react the same way :D *shot*

not sure wats going on with the tail, though... and the wings are a bit odd bit hey its still my 2nd fav dragon [first being the GoN, as it is purple and not a sissy. this is also a non-sissy purple dragon :D] only thing that would be better is dimorphism ):

Their colour scheme made me want to eat them before I saw the adult sprites. :B

Same thing happened when neotropicals were first released. =p

Lovely dragons.

The name of the green one nearly chocked me, in my native language "Tanga" means something a bit more spicy!

Yups, deluuuuuusional.

I keep thinking tangars = tangerines, and wanting to eat them :>

Not sure they'd taste the same D:

Oh my gosh. The cave needs to unblock...now...grr.